[ROM][GEN2]<<<Blade Mix 365>>>ICS+LauncherPro with ICS ICONS

Guest fallenangel32

Concerning the Backup contacts,mail,sms,logs ect... allow me to share with you two of the indispensable apps that I always install on my phone even if it is off-topic:

CallTrack

https://market.android.com/details?id=app.calltrack

CallTrack logs your phone activity to your Google Calendar. You can select the type of calls to log (incoming, outgoing, and missed) and the calendar to log them in. You can also dump your current call log to your calendar.

BackUp to Gmail

https://market.android.com/details?id=net.cpedia.backup2gmail&feature=search_result

Backup to Gmail can help you to backup SMS, MMS and Call log to Gmail labels automatically. The main difference concerning Call log in this app with CallTrack, is that Backup to Gmail will create a new Label in your gmail account and store the call log like it was a SMS. With CallTrack you see those calls registered in the Calender and easily check them.

Guest rockstarszzzz

i think that with titanium you can backup even your mail accounts

I don't think so.

You will have to enter your credentials each time you restore your email app.

Guest rockstarszzzz

Wait for the new version(simple,miui icons,meego icons)

comming tonight my friend

fallenangel, you mentioned regarding updating your meego icons rom with a lot more icons - will that be happening? Or now that you've got miui icons, you won't be updating your meego version with more icons?

Guest zenmeyang

This rom looks quite neat. Good job dude. I was wondering if someone could tell me how to install these custom power widget icons (the actual home screen widget, not the one for the status bar) to another rom. I'm running CM7 and I would really love to get these icons for my power widget. Thanks for help.

Guest GSTsolis

Hello.

As I said earlier Blade Mix 2.3.4 is the best ROM ever for Blade. It's excellent. I just face one issue regariding Bluetooth Handsfree. The earphone's volume is significantly low. I tested my Nokia BT headset with another phone (iPhone) and works perfectly. Is this a known issue fallenangel? Again great job!!!! :)

Guest braveslice

Thank you! As noob Androist I was really disappointed tofind out that nothing works, lol, reminded me a bit about maemo.

Your ROM is perfect, thak you!

Only problems I have are related to battery, I have GreenPower installed – although I just removed it (just in case). The battery usageshows that 44% Mobile standby which brings us to the problem that BatteryCalibrarionand also Spare Parts- Battery historyare not working. Instead message: … has stopped unexpectedly.

Guest fallenangel32

changelog blade mix 2.3.4

remove some apps(some users report problems) battery calibration,add free,regpon wifi

add google + 1.0.7

add no-frills cpu 1.13.2

new kernel 24th Sep 2011 - Version 2.5.2

browser from zte skate

libs from zte skate(fix some lib errors,and i thing more battery)

new battery mod icon

new nofification bar icons

new power menu buttons

new addon reboot,recovery in shutdown menu

new nod for Increase Read Cache for better SD Card access to 4096kb

new app hawaii backup(email,sms,logs,alarms,system settings etc)

Edited by fallenangel32

Guest fallenangel32

Hello.

As I said earlier Blade Mix 2.3.4 is the best ROM ever for Blade. It's excellent. I just face one issue regariding Bluetooth Handsfree. The earphone's volume is significantly low. I tested my Nokia BT headset with another phone (iPhone) and works perfectly. Is this a known issue fallenangel? Again great job!!!! :)

my friend dont forget that is not official released for blade,and second all adnroid phones having a problem with the microphone,tha sound is pure

we all hope tha with icecream all this will be fixedwink.gif

changelog blade mix 2.3.4

remove some apps(some users report problems) battery calibration,add free,regpon wifi

add google + 1.0.7

add no-frills cpu 1.13.2

new kernel 24th Sep 2011 - Version 2.5.2

browser from zte skate

libs from zte skate(fix some lib errors,and i thing more battery)

new battery mod icon

new nofification bar icons

new power menu buttons

new addon reboot,recovery in shutdown menu

new nod for Increase Read Cache for better SD Card access to 4096kb

new app hawaii backup(email,sms,logs,alarms,system settings etc)

I'm curious now :P

Guest fallenangel32

fallenangel, you mentioned regarding updating your meego icons rom with a lot more icons - will that be happening? Or now that you've got miui icons, you won't be updating your meego version with more icons?

all the apps that i ll include in rom will have meego icons,but if you install an other app it wont

i just chang the icons in the apps that i include in this rom not every app icon

Guest supermies123

icecream is the new version of android,as we say 2.4

no its not out yet

Actually, i think Android Ice Cream Sandwich is version 4.0

and it's coming on october or november

Guest Coffer52

not today

tomorrow i think

i ll try for tonight

Great work FA!

I might just hang on for another day for the Miui iconed version, once again fantastic work on a great ROM! Thanks buddy!