[ROM][GEN2]<<<Blade Mix 365>>>ICS+LauncherPro with ICS ICONS

Guest fallenangel32

Guest wookie16081965

i have gen 2 blade windows update from gen 1. Was running 2.3.4 wiped everything dalvic battery factory reset installed zte version booted fine, then installed miui settings booted installed miui icons booted tried install theme 2 stuck on android. all i want is blade mix with zte contacts and dialer the miui theme with the miui icons and the simple theme2 by Kuoi what am i doing wrong please.

i have gen 2 blade windows update from gen 1. Was running 2.3.4 wiped everything dalvic battery factory reset installed zte version booted fine, then installed miui settings booted installed miui icons booted tried install theme 2 stuck on android. all i want is blade mix with zte contacts and dialer the miui theme with the miui icons and the simple theme2 by Kuoi what am i doing wrong please.

Did you Wipe cache and wipe dalvik cache ?

Guest fallenangel32

SO are you telling us that the theme 2 is wrong ?at least in your phone?

miui settings-launcher working good?

Guest wookie16081965

SO are you telling us that the theme 2 is wrong ?at least in your phone?

miui settings-launcher working good?

well when installed them one by one the phone rebooted until put phone 2 theme on then got stuck.

Excellent!!! ---> fallenangel32 You Rock!!!. one thing i want to tell u that we will be looking for forward to ur next rom on android 2.3.5(official libra) or android 2.3.7(cm7).Hope u continue this great job!!!

Guest fallenangel32

Excellent!!! ---> fallenangel32 You Rock!!!. one thing i want to tell u that we will be looking for forward to ur next rom on android 2.3.5(official libra) or android 2.3.7(cm7).Hope u continue this great job!!!

next will be the one with the greatest battery...

i need to test them,but i think its not the time now

we need to wait them to be more stable

and trust me 2.3.4 snd 2.3.5 or 2.3.7 i dont relly thing that they have Big difference

Guest acdcnikolas

.Hope u continue this great job!!!

+1

Amazing ROM fallenangel32. I can now tell for sure that 2.4 is a lot faster than anything that I have ever flashed! Stabillity,wifi working like a charm, GPS locks in 5-15 secs without A-Gps, good battery (will be seeing how it goes though because I only installed yesterday. I ' ll give it some more time and see ;)) No problem whatsoever. B)

Fallenangel32 shows us how it's done.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest PhenomHTX

+1

Amazing ROM fallenangel32. I can now tell for sure that 2.4 is a lot faster than anything that I have ever flashed! Stabillity,wifi working like a charm, GPS locks in 5-15 secs without A-Gps, good battery (will be seeing how it goes though because I only installed yesterday. I ' ll give it some more time and see ;)) No problem whatsoever. B)

Fallenangel32 shows us how it's done.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Take someone rom like Vanilla or GSF, put the fastets launcher what you found + new kernel + OUT kitchen theme + Romxin Settings and here you have ... MIX ...another clonerom

Edited by PhenomHTX

Guest acdcnikolas

Take someone rom like Vanilla or GSF, put the fastets launcher what you found + new kernel + OUT kitchen theme + Romxin Settings and here you have ... MIX ...another clonerom

perhaps you're right but....I'm pretty sure most of us couldn't do it by ourselves so we are in need of all those fellas out there doing it for us.Also in first post I think the man credits all those devs that he "borrowed from" ;)

I don't want to argue with anyone here about which rom is best , just saying that this rom suits ME AND MYSELF best :D

Guest fallenangel32

You are free to try...but you must be smart and have the weal and time to do it !!!

Next time try the rom first...and then you can talk about this like it or not my...friend

EVERY USER wants a STABLE rom,with a lot of goodies

and i thing i m providing exsacly this

Edited by fallenangel32

Guest mundivalur

Great job Fallenangel

But im not sure how to install all the extra nice stuff

Just finished testing cm 7.1.0 and it was humm great battery but some slow stuff and something was missing... iknow your color :D

Guest fallenangel32

Great job Fallenangel

But im not sure how to install all the extra nice stuff

Just finished testing cm 7.1.0 and it was humm great battery but some slow stuff and something was missing... iknow your color :D

just install the rom(wipe everything),reboot your system,put your acount name-pass,let the OS loads...

find what theme you like,put the zip in your sd card and reboot to recovery and install it

So Simplewink.gif

Guest mundivalur

just install the rom(wipe everything),reboot your system,put your acount name-pass,let the OS loads...

find what theme you like,put the zip in your sd card and reboot to recovery and install it

So Simplewink.gif

up and running thanks

looking good :D

Please be aware that Wbaw and other "original" rom devs are working together with guys like FA to help them out to make a very good rom for us.

If they don't bother and even help ... why you bother ? :angry:

And imo TOGETHER they make the best roms , if you know what I mean ;)

Guest manpreetsingh46

great rom and very very nice theme and looks this finally a theme for me to show off one glitch though my wireless is not connecting it keep on saying disables after going through scanning even the though the pass is correct and how to undo a theme if you don't like it ? as i found that the defoult theme rocks in this roam

Guest fallenangel32

great rom and very very nice theme and looks this finally a theme for me to show off one glitch though my wireless is not connecting it keep on saying disables after going through scanning even the though the pass is correct and how to undo a theme if you don't like it ? as i found that the defoult theme rocks in this roam

ITS WORKING FINE FOR ME

When you install the rom,reboot once

Or close the wifi and open it again

For the core theme i ll make a new .zip to restore it

AND MORE NEW THEMES ARE COMMING !!!

Guest wookie16081965

Fallenangel thanks for the rom i tried the zte as you know and now got the core on installed miui launcher and miui settings everything is fine,it seems as thought when you want to install simple 1 or simple2 on both roms thats when it is sticking on green android i like them dont know if you can fix them everything else is working like a charm thankyou.

Guest fallenangel32

Fallenangel thanks for the rom i tried the zte as you know and now got the core on installed miui launcher and miui settings everything is fine,it seems as thought when you want to install simple 1 or simple2 on both roms thats when it is sticking on green android i like them dont know if you can fix them everything else is working like a charm thankyou.

as i see only your phone has a problem with these 2 themes

but i m going to remake them and make some new ,and i hope i ll solve your problem

but be pattient