[ROM][GEN2]<<<Blade Mix 365>>>ICS+LauncherPro with ICS ICONS

Guest fallenangel32

Fallenangel thanks for the rom i tried the zte as you know and now got the core on installed miui launcher and miui settings everything is fine,it seems as thought when you want to install simple 1 or simple2 on both roms thats when it is sticking on green android i like them dont know if you can fix them everything else is working like a charm thankyou.

Yup!!! I m having the same problem so i ignored it because for me the default status bar have good theme itself in 2.4 simple edition and for icons themes I use Go Launcher Ex and its themes.Mind u Go Launcher Ex could have been default launcher for this Rom because its giving Launcher Pro good run for its money!!!

hello fallenangel32 you read my post? yesterday i install the new themes in the older version of blade mix and work fine but in the new version 2.4 i install but it stays in the green android after reboot. you think it's a problem of my phone?

Guest Taliban

Besides of some glitches it may occur I would like to take this opportunity to thank not only Fallenangel32 for an excellent job well done but also the guys that contributed to the making of these Rom's.

One of the things that characterize a great work is when the "manufacture" hear is "customers" and for me the simple detail of providing the older market for it's ROM is truly fantastic.

Yet to try the 2.4 version but the download is done so its up to me now but it has been a joy seeing my Blade up for 2 days in a row with intensive usage something that I was yet to encounter in other Roms.

Great work you guys!!!

Guest fallenangel32

Fallenangel

Can you confirm that the Market is working in 2.4. In the earlier version I was unable to upgrade Google Maps.

andy9876

i confirm that now market its fixed and

nobody has report that dint work

so yes its working

and if you dont like the new market,in first page there is also the old market

Guest fallenangel32

hello fallenangel32 you read my post? yesterday i install the new themes in the older version of blade mix and work fine but in the new version 2.4 i install but it stays in the green android after reboot. you think it's a problem of my phone?

yes i read it.you were using the zte version 2.4 ,i thing

thats why i m testing again the zte version and the themes and creating some new ones

as a theme for launcher pro with miui and meego icon

stay tuned my friend,all the bugs that you and other users(friends) report will be fixed as soon as possible

Edited by fallenangel32

Guest Akash P

Please be aware that Wbaw and other "original" rom devs are working together with guys like FA to help them out to make a very good rom for us.

If they don't bother and even help ... why you bother ? :angry:

And imo TOGETHER they make the best roms , if you know what I mean ;)

Please! I dont think " Wbaw and other "original" rom devs are working together with guys like FA" . He just took their rom and added some stuff to it.. I really dont see any changes other than some themes and new apps. Stop saying that everywhere. This is and always will be Wbaw's ROM. PERIOD. With Fallenangel adding some icons and themes.

Guest fallenangel32

Please! I dont think " Wbaw and other "original" rom devs are working together with guys like FA" . He just took their rom and added some stuff to it.. I really dont see any changes other than some themes and new apps. Stop saying that everywhere. This is and always will be Wbaw's ROM. PERIOD. With Fallenangel adding some icons and themes.

have you see in gsf "nofication wigdets" or "power menu"?

i m not working with them as friends,i dont know them,but i m working

with some parts of there rom,not really their rom because

everyone get something from cyanogen...other users libs,

a kernel from burstlam,a theme ftom uot etc

if you can modify a rom just do it,if not ...who cares?laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Edited by fallenangel32

Guest Akash P

have you see in gsf "nofication wigdets" or "power menu"?

i m not working with them as friends,i dont know them,but i m working

with some parts of there rom,not really their rom because

everyone get something from cyanogen...other users libs,

a kernel from burstlam,a theme ftom uot etc

if you can modify a rom just do it,if not ...who cares?laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Did you forget that the first ROM you developed was from Gsf.. Beta 18 ! As for your "nofication wigdets" or "power menu" do you really think its a integral part of the rom? I'm not complaining just telling your fanboys not to spread untrue facts everywhere.

Guest ZuzMaRa
<br />Please! I dont think &quot; Wbaw and other &quot;original&quot; rom devs are working together with guys like FA&quot; . He just took their rom and added some stuff to it.. I really dont see any changes other than some themes and new apps. Stop saying that everywhere. This is and always will be Wbaw's ROM. PERIOD. With Fallenangel adding some icons and themes.<br />
<br /><br /><br />

Well..... If You came here to protect the hegemony of certain "original rom devs" - the real ones doesn't needed any such an action :) -, than You have done it, so You may leave right away. You are neither forced to use FA32's rom nor even supposed to appreciate his work.

After all internet is a free "country" and everybody is entitled to have his own opinion...even You do :)

Guest kazan79

Did you forget that the first ROM you developed was from Gsf.. Beta 18 ! As for your "nofication wigdets" or "power menu" do you really think its a integral part of the rom? I'm not complaining just telling your fanboys not to spread untrue facts everywhere.

And I really can't understand what is your problem. Are you trying to prove something? No one cares from where he took some part of that ROM. It works great and this is the most import thing. If you don't like it then don't use it and stop posting useless comments in this thread.

|Kazan|

Guest wookie16081965

yes i read it.you were using the zte version 2.4 ,i thing

thats why i m testing again the zte version and the themes and creating some new ones

as a theme for launcher pro with miui and meego icon

stay tuned my friend,all the bugs that you and other users(friends) report will be fixed as soon as possible

Fallenangel the miui launcher and the miui settings works fine in my phone i like the theme from simple 1 or 2 just for the battery icon and the wifi icon but this seems to lock the phone i.e gets stuck rebooting i love your rom was using 2.3.4 miui version with the theme no problems thankyou for trying to fix it.

Guest fallenangel32

everyone can say whatever he likes

but this is a forum that we working for a rom to use in daily base

not to fight with some people that not respect our job

AND I REALLY WANT TO STOP IT HERE,PLEASE

THANK YOU ALLwink.gif

AND THE GOOD NEWS ARE THAT IM WORKING AND

ITS ALMOST READY A MEEGO THEME FOR LAUNCHER PRObiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Guest wookie16081965

everyone can say whatever he likes

but this is a forum that we working for a rom to use in daily base

not to fight with some people that not respect our job

AND I REALLY WANT TO STOP IT HERE,PLEASE

THANK YOU ALLwink.gif

AND THE GOOD NEWS ARE THAT IM WORKING AND

ITS ALMOST READY A MEEGO THEME FOR LAUNCHER PRObiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Fallenangel do you think im doing it wrong trying install all 3 themes i.e miui launcher reboot miui settings reboot then simple one reboot but stuck on android.

Guest andy9876

i confirm that now market its fixed and

nobody has report that dint work

so yes its working

and if you dont like the new market,in first page there is also the old market

Many thanks

Guest fallenangel32

Fallenangel the miui launcher and the miui settings works fine in my phone i like the theme from simple 1 or 2 just for the battery icon and the wifi icon but this seems to lock the phone i.e gets stuck rebooting i love your rom was using 2.3.4 miui version with the theme no problems thankyou for trying to fix it.

try this one

and let me know ok?

http://www.multiupload.com/9V7OWPNW1H

Guest fallenangel32

same thing stuck on android and i forgot do backup going av to put everything back on again how stupid am i.Thankyou for trying.

i just try it in my phone and it works

how is that possible?

are you using the rom with the zte dialer?

Edited by fallenangel32

Guest wookie16081965

i just try it in my phone and it works

how is that possible?

are you using the rom with the zte dialer?

Ive no idea installed miui settings and miui launcher no problems the theme at top just wont reboot stuck for 10 mins i had pull battery out . Just my luck. Im using the core rom.All I want is the different status bar icons now as the othes are working perfectly

Edited by wookie16081965

Guest fallenangel32

Ive no idea installed miui settings and miui launcher no problems the theme at top just wont reboot stuck for 10 mins i had pull battery out . Just my luck. Im using the core rom.All I want is the different status bar icons now as the othes are working perfectly

i sent you a message with

blade mix 2.4 with miui settings,miui launcher pro and theme 2...all in one rom

enjoy it

Guest wookie16081965

i sent you a message with

blade mix 2.4 with miui settings,miui launcher pro and theme 2...all in one rom

enjoy it

what can i say only thankyou very much i get paid end of the month i will be donating then thankyou for taking the time to do this.