[ROM][GEN2]<<<Blade Mix 365>>>ICS+LauncherPro with ICS ICONS

Guest fallenangel32

Guest fallenangel32

Hi FA32,

The screenshots look pretty awesome:)

Thanks for all your hard work!!!!

One query: You had mentioned that the ics launcher was buggy. Is that still the case? Is it worth a go?

Thanks

with the new version is more stable than ever,only some really small bugs like all the launchers

Blade Mix 360

i m uploading now to megaupload !!!

Guest ThePain

with the new version is more stable than ever,only some really small bugs like all the launchers

Blade Mix 360

i m uploading now to megaupload !!!

Hi FA, This is really great news i cant wait to install this.

Is it possible to use the launcher pro icons you posted for the core versions with Blade 360 lpro? I really liked the orange set.

Thanks.

Guest fallenangel32

I think all these visual editions look ugly... It's only my oppinion...

remember that some users want all these icons,effects,mods and even android itself that is the only os without efeects

if you dont like just dont download or better download, test, and then i m going to hear your opinion about like it or not

Guest fallenangel32

Hi FA, This is really great news i cant wait to install this.

Is it possible to use the launcher pro icons you posted for the core versions with Blade 360 lpro? I really liked the orange set.

Thanks.

yes i m going to release a launcher pro theme(.apk) made my me

and a theme for go launcher(by me again)

all meego icons

Guest kapasiki

remember that some users want all these icons,effects,mods and even android itself that is the only os without efeects

if you dont like just dont download or better download, test, and then i m going to hear your opinion about like it or not

Hello Fallenangle32

i have the zte blade , was GEN2 model

and i also make this rom ,.to more than five zte gen2 blade device s, they all flash and stop in fist boot screen ,can not entre system

are you sure , some thing problem in the rom ?

i really want to use the rom modfiyed by you ,thanks

Guest tsddave

ITS READY...biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Backing up previous version and downloading ready for flashing!

Im trying an install now with just wiping dalvik.

That ok you think?

Edited by tsddave

Guest rockstarszzzz

First one to flash I guess then! ;)

Boot animation on ICS - I love it! You have definitely won the game in terms of boot animation ....

EDIT 1: Animation loaded ROM I guess. Everything moves and animates!

EDIT 2: Good selection of fonts. A little flat for my liking, but bold enough compared to old ones.

EDIT 3: The wifi icon in status bar is sort of squashed. Don't know if you intended it to be like that or if it's graphical err.

EDIT 4: I like the looks of ICS over-all. Probably because the launcher is much different than regular ones we have been used to! - Good one this!

EDIT 5: This is final edit until I write back about the battery - everything works fine. Tested a phone call, text message, email, wifi and bluetooth - all works! I LOVE the collection of wallpapers you've built in. Is this ROM based on one of the GSF beta? Or is this your own fork of various mix between GSF and CM7?

TIP: For those who think window animations are going to be too much for you, you can go to display-> screen animation and select either some animation or no animation option.

Looks and feel: 10/10 (fresh look, new themes and wallpapers)

Features: 10/10 (all seems to be working - tethering not tested yet)

Performance: 8/10 (not ROMs fault, I haven't tested battery life obviously, but snappy!)

BUG LIST:

1) Probably an issue with launcher - but adding widgets is a nightmare. Some widgets add fine, some you have to try twice or thrice to add it, some wont add no matter how much you try!

2) Status bar vanishes while adding widgets. By pressing the soft button for 'back' on screen, brings it back as it refreshes the launcher.

Edited by rockstarszzzz

Backing up previous version and downloading ready for flashing!

Im trying an install now with just wiping dalvik.

That ok you think?

Wipe and format everything !!!except SD-card !! , if you don't want to have errors .

Guest Pafinho

Instaled ICS version

The notification bar is too dark, for exemple, when downloading from market, you can´t tell what is going on in you notification bar.

Launcher seems a little bit laggy

Animations are cool

Abraço

Pedro

Guest fallenangel32

First one to flash I guess then! ;)

Boot animation on ICS - I love it! You have definitely won the game in terms of boot animation ....

EDIT 1: Animation loaded ROM I guess. Everything moves and animates!

EDIT 2: Good selection of fonts. A little flat for my liking, but bold enough compared to old ones.

EDIT 3: The wifi icon in status bar is sort of squashed. Don't know if you intended it to be like that or if it's graphical err.

EDIT 4: I like the looks of ICS over-all. Probably because the launcher is much different than regular ones we have been used to! - Good one this!

EDIT 5: This is final edit until I write back about the battery - everything works fine. Tested a phone call, text message, email, wifi and bluetooth - all works! I LOVE the collection of wallpapers you've built in. Is this ROM based on one of the GSF beta? Or is this your own fork of various mix between GSF and CM7?

TIP: For those who think window animations are going to be too much for you, you can go to display-> screen animation and select either some animation or no animation option.

Looks and feel: 10/10 (fresh look, new themes and wallpapers)

Features: 10/10 (all seems to be working - tethering not tested yet)

Performance: 8/10 (not ROMs fault, I haven't tested battery life obviously, but snappy!)

BUG LIST:

1) Probably an issue with launcher - but adding widgets is a nightmare. Some widgets add fine, some you have to try twice or thrice to add it, some wont add no matter how much you try!

2) Status bar vanishes while adding widgets. By pressing the soft button for 'back' on screen, brings it back as it refreshes the launcher.

the best review ever...wink.gif

i say that the launcher has some bugs,i just wanted to be in this rom to close the ics

yes it is based on leaked 2.3.4,as the previus version

so dont worry about the battery

you said something about the wifi icon?its a blue icon with letters(wi fi)

Guest fallenangel32

Instaled ICS version

The notification bar is too dark, for exemple, when downloading from market, you can´t tell what is going on in you notification bar.

Launcher seems a little bit laggy

Animations are cool

Abraço

Pedro

yes its dark its my personal taste and a way to have a litle bit more battery

if you dont like the theme extract framework-res.apk and systemui.apk from the zip

go HERE and make a new one

and why not...publish it herewink.gif

Guest tsddave

Fantastic 1st impressions!

Really love the boot screen!

All I did was wipe the dalvik and all seems fine so far.

The rom is very smooth.

I ditched the zeam launcher though and replaced with Go launcher and used a ics theme I had.

Really like the new wifi icon! Thats a nice idea and it looks cool.

Its such a shame that this is your last blade rom, It would of been fantastic to see what you would of made of the real ics source code when its released.

Blade Mix 360, looks very nice.

Just can´t wait....

regards from Portugal and thank´s for charing your work!

just flashed this rom and it´s awsome!

thank´s once more and keep the good work.

Regards

Guest ThePain

yes i m going to release a launcher pro theme(.apk) made my me

and a theme for go launcher(by me again)

all meego icons

Hi FA thanks for the reply

one more dumb question is the simple 2 theme on the 1st page(for the core version) usable with blademix 360. I love the battery and other icons on that one and also the orange icons for launcher pro.

Just waiting for your confirmation before flashing blademix360-ICS. Thanks once again for this wonderful rom.