[ROM][GEN2]<<<Blade Mix 365>>>ICS+LauncherPro with ICS ICONS

Guest fallenangel32

Guest ThePain

i m keep trying to fix the bluetooth issue in mcfs!!!wish me luck biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Hope you manage this. Fingers crossed for you ;)

Edited by ThePain

Guest timfimjim

I might not be very keen music lover, but I do know that there is a difference between Dolby sound and Loud volume. Else all the movies would come with louder volume and theaters would have 5 extra speaks at the back instead of special dolby effects!

My 2 cents and hence not keen on mods of MCSF that pretend to be dolby MCSF.

I agree, there is definitely a big difference, I think you misunderstood me.

As it isn't possible to port dolby from mcsf to FA's 360 rom, I was just suggesting a way of making things louder, if that's what people want dolby for (I hear some people complaining that the speaker is too quiet etc).

Most people want it for the higher quality audio / lower noise, and sadly I cannot help there :(

Guest TouchyAndalou

Firstly, good luck with getting a bluetooth-enabled MCSF to work. I used that rom for about a month and it was excellent for everyday use and battery life. It seems like a good rom to build upon (provided you can get BT to work, of course)

Secondly, a question about 360. I flashed the stock theme from the first post, and it reverted everything to stock except for the icons. I'd really like a full stock theme with the original icons, is there an easy way to do this? Thanks.

*edit* Another problem with the stock theme. Whenever I flash this, my power off menu completely disappears! If I hold the on/off button, the phone just automatically reboots without showing me a menu with any options. Has anybody else experienced this? Thanks.

Edited by TouchyAndalou

Guest doogsville

Is the ROM hosted anywbere except Mulitupload? I live in China, and the GreatFirewall doesn't let me download it :angry:

Oh, and yes, I use a VPN, but it has a 200mb monthly limit, so don't want to dowload ROM's with it.

Edited by doogsville

Guest Bromoon

Hi

Just installed Mix ICS, when I try to add widgets from applications nothing seems to happen, just a blank screen. I can add widgets and shortcuts but when I select applications nothing happens. I have restarted my phone numerous times with no change

Any Ideas pls

Many Thanks

Guest fallenangel32

Hi

Just installed Mix ICS, when I try to add widgets from applications nothing seems to happen, just a blank screen. I can add widgets and shortcuts but when I select applications nothing happens. I have restarted my phone numerous times with no change

Any Ideas pls

Many Thanks

As some users report this is a ics launcher bug

Guest Daimaah

Is the ROM hosted anywbere except Mulitupload? I live in China, and the GreatFirewall doesn't let me download it :angry:

Oh, and yes, I use a VPN, but it has a 200mb monthly limit, so don't want to dowload ROM's with it.

The speeds might not be that good, but I've mirrored the ROM files here: http://daimaah.net/mirror/ . FA32: If mirroring is not wanted, hit me with a private message and I'll remove the link. As always, while I haven't touched the files, do check the MD5 after downloading the file.

Guest Patricia1066

I really appreciate your work in making the 2.4 ROM and supporting. It is the best one for preserving battery on my blade and the browser is quick. Thanks!

as i say you re not getting any new rom

first there is nothing else to do

i thing this is a stable rom!!!

and second i cant borrow my friends phone

for testing things all the time

the only dream i had was to port dolby for blade mix 360

but i cant so there is nothing else to do

i ll be here for all of you supporting you

and giving you solution(if i can)

THAT S ALL

THANK YOU ALL

KEEP ENJOYING BLADE MIX 360

Edited by Patricia1066

Guest fallenangel32

The speeds might not be that good, but I've mirrored the ROM files here: http://daimaah.net/mirror/ . FA32: If mirroring is not wanted, hit me with a private message and I'll remove the link. As always, while I haven't touched the files, do check the MD5 after downloading the file.

no way,dont remove it !!!

THANKS FOR THE LINK

Guest fallenangel32

I really appreciate your work in making the 2.4 ROM and supporting. It is the best one for preserving battery on my blade and the browser is quick. Thanks!

THANKS

I HOPE YOU LL ENJOY BLADE MIX...biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Guest fallenangel32

Hi FA,

Any luck with the ZTE dialer request? Thanks.

here you go

zte dialer-contacts-zte emonde/helper

with some new icons

BUT ITS UNTESTED(I DONT HAVE A BLADE ANYMOREsad.gif)...SO MAKE A BACKUP FIRST

http://www.multiupload.com/O93M0TJGU4

AND TELL ME HOW THE ICONS LOOK

ITS NOT COMPLETE-I THINK-

BECAUSE SOME ICONS ARE IN FRAMEWORK-RES AND I DONT INCLUDE ITsad.gif

OOOHHH I JUST SEE THAT

BLADE MIX 360 = 2980 DOWNLOADS

THANK YOU ALL

Edited by fallenangel32

Guest ROMZERO

Been using Blade 360 mix core all last night and day. Very stable with exceptional performance,with no bugs for me. Thanks very much F A. You have put many hours into this rom for the community and i for one am happy with the outcome of your dedication and support. Keep up your hard work. Cheers

Guest doogsville

that's perfect, thank you so much! It downloaded in about twenty minutes, and I'm installing it now. Oh, and the MD5 was good.

Guest fallenangel32

that's perfect, thank you so much! It downloaded in about twenty minutes, and I'm installing it now. Oh, and the MD5 was good.

1.Thats why i like this forum,we all work together

Making this rom even better and supported as much we can

2.would all like a rom with DOLBY but without bluetooth working?

But with the speed and performance of blade mix?

In few words do u want me to change a base rom

the mcsf?i try but i cant fix the bt issue