[ROM][GEN2]<<<Blade Mix 365>>>ICS+LauncherPro with ICS ICONS

Guest fallenangel32

Guest fallenangel32

Can you make a ROM without Launcher Pro?

Since SS5 I use the Go Laucher Ex and find it a lot more smoother and pretty than Launcher Pro...

Or, if I just remove Launcher Pro apk file from the ROM, does it use the stock launcher and then I could download the Go from the market?

Thanks and sorry by the noob questions...

YOU DONT NEED TO REMOVE LAUNCHER PRO...you can donwload from market and when you install Go launcher press the home button and check the GO launcher as DEFAULT launcherwink.gif

AS my friend Manos Aristeidopoulos says....

DONT UNINSTALL THE DEFAULT LAUCNHER WITHOUT INSTALING FIRST ANOTHER LAUCNHER!

Edited by fallenangel32

Guest Manos Aristeidopoulos

YOU DONT NEED TO REMOVE LAUNCHER PRO...you can donwload from market and when you install Go launcher press the home button and check the GO launcher as DEFAULT launcherwink.gif

Or you can uninstall the default launcher with a root uninstaller from the market and keep only go launcher.

(DONT UNINSTALL THE DEFAULT LAUCNHER WITHOUT INSTALING FIRST ANOTHER LAUCNHER!)

Guest Bulthazar

Thinking about trying out your rom, looks very nice :)

Im not a fan of the circle mod or anything showing the battery percentage so im wondering if there is going to be a version with the regular battery icon or if it is easy to replace? :)

Guest fallenangel32

Hi, thanks for a great, stable rom. Just want to clarify, do we need a complete wipe even if coming from V2.2 ?

thanks.

yes Wipe Data/Factory Reset And Chace Partition Then Wipe Dalvik Cache And Battery Stats

Guest fallenangel32

Thinking about trying out your rom, looks very nice :)

Im not a fan of the circle mod or anything showing the battery percentage so im wondering if there is going to be a version with the regular battery icon or if it is easy to replace? :)

try the rom and if you like it and you want to keep it tell me to make you a theme without the %batterywink.gif

Guest fallenangel32

Thank you, will do!

Making my backups right now ;)

you might want to wail....

blade mix green edition is coming!!!!

i m upload now,it ll be ready in 20 minbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Guest Bulthazar

you might want to wail....

blade mix green edition is coming!!!!

i m upload now,it ll be ready in 20 minbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Too late :b

But i can always update again :)

Any changes besides theme in that one?

Wow this rom looks very nice :) how is a 2D and 3D pefromance compared to CM7 ? (Games and launcher smoothnes)

smoothness is better with blademix than cm7.

about games users report cm7 is better.

Guest fallenangel32

"Dark Green" 9 Scollable Power Notification Widget Editidion is HERE biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

wifi,mobile data,gps,bluetooth,synchrinize,screen orientation,air mode,sound vibrate,sound

http://www.multiupload.com/8R12H1L06S

Edited by fallenangel32

Guest fallenangel32

I include the HTC(in build.prop) as manufacter so you can play all the games

2.6.32 kernel is better than 2.6.35 ???no i dont think so because both having 2.3 rom(2.3.4 and 2.3.5)

"users report" what do you thing?

Edited by fallenangel32

Guest Bulthazar

I noticed i can wake my phone with the Home, Menu and Back buttons in Blade Mix 2.3 Simple, which as far as i know is a sign it wont let the phone enter deep sleep mode and drains battery.

Anyone else noticing this? Any fix perhaps?

Other than that it seems to be all ok :)

Guest fallenangel32

I noticed i can wake my phone with the Home, Menu and Back buttons in Blade Mix 2.3 Simple, which as far as i know is a sign it wont let the phone enter deep sleep mode and drains battery.

Anyone else noticing this? Any fix perhaps?

Other than that it seems to be all ok :)

when you press all the menu-bac-home icons? because in my phone when i press it nothing happends

did you make a full wipe?because i change base rom for b9 to b14

Guest Bulthazar

when you press all the menu-bac-home icons? because in my phone when i press it nothing happends

did you make a full wipe?because i change base rom for b9 to b14

No either one of those buttons pressed by itself wakes it up.

And yes i did a full wipe, maybe its something with Titanium Backup, although i didnt restore any system data, only apps.

But i´ll try a reinstall with the Dark Green version instead and see if it disappears :)

Guest fallenangel32

No either one of those buttons pressed by itself wakes it up.

And yes i did a full wipe, maybe its something with Titanium Backup, although i didnt restore any system data, only apps.

But i´ll try a reinstall with the Dark Green version instead and see if it disappears :)

ok do that and comment here again.thanks

I include the HTC(in build.prop) as manufacter so you can play all the games

2.6.32 kernel is better than 2.6.35 ???no i dont think so because both having 2.3 rom(2.3.4 and 2.3.5)

"users report" what do you thing?

i can't have my own opinion about this because i don't play games with blade!

I think so there is a better quality in gaming with cm7 because of the 32 bits colors but i am not sure on this.

I am sure they are going to run faster in blademix but i dont think so with a better quality.

Only my opinion about this never test it.

"Dark Green" 9 Scollable Power Notification Widget Editidion is HERE biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

wifi,mobile data,gps,bluetooth,synchrinize,screen orientation,air mode,sound vibrate,sound

http://www.multiupload.com/8R12H1L06S

nice work!

whoever likes green will love this rom!

and the power notification widget its a dream! scrollable omg! tongue.gif