NEW SGS is being ridiculously slow!

Guest azzronulation

Guest azzronulation

I've recently had my SGS replaced because my previous one got screen burn after 6 months.. but this replacement is ridiculously slow!!

The one I had before was a Carphone Warehouse version with no branded apps, but because I got the replacement through Vodafone there's "Updates" and "360 Updates" would I have to root my SGS to get rid of these? Also I'm wondering whether it's work calling them again to complain about this one being so slow. I don't think the replacement they sent to me was a "new" one I think it was a refurbished one, that I'm also not happy about.

Anyone else had an experience such as this?

Aaron

Guest Kthulhu

I've recently had my SGS replaced because my previous one got screen burn after 6 months.. but this replacement is ridiculously slow!!

The one I had before was a Carphone Warehouse version with no branded apps, but because I got the replacement through Vodafone there's "Updates" and "360 Updates" would I have to root my SGS to get rid of these? Also I'm wondering whether it's work calling them again to complain about this one being so slow. I don't think the replacement they sent to me was a "new" one I think it was a refurbished one, that I'm also not happy about.

Anyone else had an experience such as this?

Aaron

I do not know about Vodaphone Galaxy, I think that the phone maybe wrong: try to change it.

If not possible, I would confirm if your phone is slow because of Hardware or Vodaphone crap bloatware before roorting etc..

If you can manage to get your "vodaphone stock rom" from samfirmaware or similar. You can flash a anotehr stock/custom rom with odin - this does not means to root. Then you can flash back again the "vodaphone stock rom" if you need.

Hope thsi makes sense.

• 9 months later...