stock Rom game/app support ????

Guest joffa

ive just purchased a Hannspad and this is my first Android device, as such im not too confident of installing roms and rooting yet (i intend to learn).

my question is how compatible is the stock rom in regards to running games and apps ???

i know the app store supplied with the tables it not great but i know about downloading APK files and installing manually.

thanks

joffa

Edited by joffa

Guest ThrashMan

There is nothing really wrong with the stock ROM. People just want to "upgrade" (play with) newer versions of ROMs.

The main issues with the stock ROM are:

No Android Market.

Can't add more keyboards.

Everything appears to work fine with the stock ROM, if you're happy with it then stick with it for now because other ROMs all have various faults yet.

There is nothing really wrong with the stock ROM. People just want to "upgrade" (play with) newer versions of ROMs.

No Android Market.

Everything appears to work fine with the stock ROM, if you're happy with it then stick with it for now because other ROMs all have various faults yet.

thanks for the reply !!

joffa

No Android Market.

That seems admirably sensible. I was immediately going to do Hannstitan, faster etc, then thought "Well, WHY ? As long as it does what I need for a trip to the States and to play on the net, and get Google Maps directions while IN Orlando, whats wrong with whats on already ?"