[ROM] X10 Erenz MIUI 1.9.2

Guest mickymauz

Guest mickymauz

I'm just cleaning up a thread... I don't claim any credits what so ever...(other than the screenshots ;p)

(From erenz1202 Posted Today, 06:30 AM)

i've been successfully porting miui 1.9.2 from nexus 1

thx to trip for bring this rom to our beloved phone and wb for fantastic rom that i used as based system

i create this for personal use, but i guess right now trip is stop for developing this rom, so i want to share to everyone

package:

-timescape thx to myth999

-extended setting thx to andy thompson

-volume combo thx to andy thompson

bug:

-auto brightness not function fix download

-portable hotspot not function

-built in screenshot caused reboot

work:

offline charging, phone. sms, wifi, camera, etc

not test:

-quadrant (included screenshot of first run, does get faster thought)

-gps (Google maps found me!!!, I guess that means it works)

maybe someone willing to help for fixing the bug

My MiUI 1.9.2

post-118995-0-78708300-1315165393_thumb.

post-118995-0-52237700-1315165401_thumb.

post-118995-0-19889800-1315165406_thumb.

post-118995-0-44832100-1315165411_thumb.

Edited by mickymauz

Guest ChilliBo

beautiful.. will try it now!! is there multilanguage or just english/chinese?

is there still the data disconnect issue??

Edited by ChilliBo

Guest superdjou

I'm just cleaning up a thread... I don't claim any credits what so ever...(other than the screenshots ;p)

Dear Erenz,

Congratulations on your initiative! The community thanks! Do not forget to provide your PayPal account in order to make donations.

Guest yournameshouldbehere

Looks great! just downloading now :D any issues with data disconnection? if not even better :D

Ooh also do you think there would be any chance of getting custom kernels working? I'd be happy to test :D

Edited by yournameshouldbehere

Guest erenz1202

What baseband do you guys run this on? Want to know before I install. Thanks so far, looks very tempting.

it's using latest bb (bb71), just like another custom rom for gb

Looks great! just downloading now :D any issues with data disconnection? if not even better :D

Ooh also do you think there would be any chance of getting custom kernels working? I'd be happy to test :D

custom kernel working in this rom, use custom kernel for stock gb (doomkernel or freekernel), because this rom is based from wb 4.0.4

What is about Battery drain? And are there any FCs ?

no fc at all

Guest chunkylover2321

Always prepared to try something new, only fair to give people a chance. will install wolfs custom kernel and flash his baseband provided. just backed up my theme settings and my launcher (as I'm using qqlauncher).

Thanks for your hard work anyway and hope to see more from you :-)

The OP is not the original dev of the ROM, therefore the topic is locked, for now atleast.

Will be unlocked when the original dev (erenz) gives an OK or starts a new topic by himself.

Edit: Got an OK from erenz. Topic unlocked.

Guest pandu32

The OP is not the original dev of the ROM, therefore the topic is locked, for now atleast.

Will be unlocked when the original dev (erenz) gives an OK or starts a new topic by himself.

Edit: Got an OK from erenz. Topic unlocked.

Thanks to OP has been unlocked this thread :)

Guest four2theizz0

Wow, this looks great! thanks for the hard work erenz!

Just wondering if this will work with the existing BB and kernel that we have been using with trips roms or do i need to change?

I know it says 2.3.5 in the screenshot just want to know if it is a different one because I see wolfs is 2.3.3

thank you!

I think the dev himself should open a topic or there will be confusions and complications ,Like editing the topic when a update comes & donation problems .

Anyway nicely done Mr. Erenz .

Keep up your work , looking forward for your work !

Just wondering if this will work with the existing BB and kernel that we have been using with trips roms or do i need to change?

It will work fine !

I know it says 2.3.5 in the screenshot just want to know if it is a different one because I see wolfs is 2.3.3

MIUI latest roms work on 2.3.5 ..

Wolf uses the stansard SE version 2.3.3...

Guest erenz1202

Well done :) Might be a good idea starting a new thread for this ROM :)

A small glitch - just before the screen turns off the brightness goes full. No biggie, just thought will bring it to your attention. This was a known issue in Trip's earlier releases, which he then fixed.

Also hoping the 3G/Data disconnect issue has disappeared :)

Thank again mate.

it will fix that problem using this file

Guest bolinoy

it will fix that problem using this file

Hi Erenz, I think your work is great! Using it now, though the patch for the dim brightness doesn't work... I have applied/installed it using xrec, but i am still observing it whenever my x10 sleeps. I hope you keep on doing great things. I would like to suggest the following:

1. Status bar - Left: Signal Bar + Carrier Name + Wifi

Center: Clock

Right: Bluetooth + GPS + Battery

2. Calendar Icon showing the current date

Thanks, more power and keep the great things and breakthroughs coming! Our x10's hunger for new stuffs.

Guest omnikam

Great Rom, but I have 2 problems, first the home light is always on and when I press home it doesn't take me back to home screen. The The second problem is this Rom is heavily reliant on Trips files, for which I'm sure the dev hasn't obtained permission to publicly use, let's not forget why trip moved to begin with. So congratulations on your port, will be no1 after a few bugs have been ironed out :P