Terminal emulator crashing

Guest HunterNG94

Guest HunterNG94

hello,

i'm new with android. i updated my pulse to 2.1 and put the FLB-1.7 mod. i also did the necessary changes to allow a2sd and swap.

when i try to run terminal emulator it crashes. i searched the forum for a fix, but didn't understand what exactly to do.

i would appreciate some help.

hello,

i'm new with android. i updated my pulse to 2.1 and put the FLB-1.7 mod. i also did the necessary changes to allow a2sd and swap.

when i try to run terminal emulator it crashes. i searched the forum for a fix, but didn't understand what exactly to do.

i would appreciate some help.

I'd suggest you uninstall and reinstall the app. That's probably easier than figuring out what happened.

(Disclaimer: I don't know if Flibblesan put it in /system or /data; if it is in /system, you won't be able to uninstall it; in that case, just install the newest version from the Market.)

Guest HunterNG94

I'd suggest you uninstall and reinstall the app. That's probably easier than figuring out what happened.

(Disclaimer: I don't know if Flibblesan put it in /system or /data; if it is in /system, you won't be able to uninstall it; in that case, just install the newest version from the Market.)

thank you, it worked. but i just updated it, no reinstall was needed.