A ZTE blade to play around with, which ROM?

Guest Navie

Hello,

I bought a Monte Carlo on Friday and still have my San Francisco, can someone recommend me a rom please which I can play around with on my SF, I was thinking along the lines of CM7 or similar, something with an ultra user access, thanks :)

Guest rockstarszzzz

Try cm7. Then try GSF. Then try CAE etc. None of these ROMs are perfect.

You will gain something while you lose something. It's upto your taste, usage and liking. ROM flashing is simple, easy, safe and fun if you follow instructions well.

CM7 is good.

I'll try that, there seems to be many versions flying around so not sure which is latest, I don't want a experimental one because I want someone very stable so I can have a good expereience of it :)

Thanks

Try cm7. Then try GSF. Then try CAE etc. None of these ROMs are perfect.

You will gain something while you lose something. It's upto your taste, usage and liking. ROM flashing is simple, easy, safe and fun if you follow instructions well.

I know...I did a couple of flashes last summer when I bought my SF and since I have bought my Monte Carlo on Friday...I have done over 5 flashes on that, hopefully the SF will be easy to flash from what I can remember.

Guest hlubepet

I know...I did a couple of flashes last summer when I bought my SF and since I have bought my Monte Carlo on Friday...I have done over 5 flashes on that, hopefully the SF will be easy to flash from what I can remember.

if you want CM, than listen to this: SEJ said: " i think 169 was the best we've had in a long time, which was not much difference to your 16th august."

if you want CM, than listen to this: SEJ said: " i think 169 was the best we've had in a long time, which was not much difference to your 16th august."

Ok thanks :)

Dude...the Honeycomb ROM :P

When I think of it being version 3.0, I think of my phone as...being overworked and besides I have decided to stick with CM7 and i've also unlocked my phone now so will use it normally :)