[KERNEL] 2.6.35 kernel (from Skate source)

Guest fp30

I have added Erasmux's smartass governer's (for more info see: http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?p=9739742) and enabled overclocking. Not made many other changes (just a few files here and there). I'm using the kernel with Elitemovil's r7 ROM and its running pretty smooth. Since that ROM is based on gsf I guess it'd work on there too.

Feel free to comment on its performance, but I doubt I will make any changes (because I dont know how to ;)).

After Saying I wouldnt make any changes.... I made a couple of changes. The new version is at http://www.multiupload.com/0WG1FAE7M0. Let me know about stability.

update 8/9/11

Made noop scheduler default. seems to be the best scheduler for flash drives.

Thanks to

Erasmux - governors

Geno.Kolar - config

ZTE - source

2.6.35_mod_smartass_OC.zip

Edited by fp30

Guest hlubepet

I have added Erasmux's smartass governer's (for more info see: http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?p=9739742) and enabled overclocking. Not made many other changes (just a few files here and there). I'm using the kernel with Elitemovil's r7 ROM and its running pretty smooth. Since that ROM is based on gsf I guess it'd work on there too.

Feel free to comment on its performance, but I doubt I will make any changes (because I dont know how to ;)).

Thanks to

Erasmux - governors

Geno.Kolar - config

ZTE - source

I was using the one without overclock from you, better signal, performance the same as burstlams, tested on GSF B22, CAE 1.0 :)

EDIT: was that you or smartass? :-D looool, I cant remember who was it. looooooool, big shame on me :(((

Edited by hlubepet

Guest hlubepet

i installed it on SS5 the phone works fine, only problem is the screen keeps flickering anyone knows howto fix this?

upgrade to gingerbread rom? Just guessing, cuz it was built for 2.3.4 .....

i installed it on SS5 the phone works fine, only problem is the screen keeps flickering anyone knows howto fix this?

not too sure about that. does it flicker all the time or just sometimes? Does it flicker more when switching the screen on? you could try the latest version I uploaded. otherwise I dont know how to help, its working ok for me

Guest ManMetDeHamer

seems like wiping data/cache and dalvik before flashing the kernel to 2.2rom fixed the flickering screen issue :D

but apperantly its using some other wifi driver as the original froyo kernel cuz i cant turn on wifi and it says error in the wifi menu

Edited by ManMetDeHamer

seems like wiping data/cache and dalvik before flashing the kernel to 2.2rom fixed the flickering screen issue :D

but apperantly its using some other wifi driver as the original froyo kernel cuz i cant turn on wifi and it says error in the wifi menu

oh yeah... forgot to say I didnt compile wifi module :P its literally just the kernel.

Guest ManMetDeHamer

oh yeah... forgot to say I didnt compile wifi module :P its literally just the kernel.

haha that explains a lot :P

would it take a lot to compile that?

Edited by ManMetDeHamer

the original one has the wifi module in it?

nope afraid not... im not sure how to compile that. i just did this for personal use but thought id share so i dont know how to do more complicated stuff. ill try and find out and make a module