Advent vega and you tube

Guest Martin Fox

Guest Martin Fox

hello there I have had a advent vega now for about a month and I want to know why when I log in to my Google account that I am unable to view any You Tube videos also is there an easy way of getting the prper android market installed if so are there any step by step instructions of how to do this? Please help if you can.

hello there I have had a advent vega now for about a month and I want to know why when I log in to my Google account that I am unable to view any You Tube videos also is there an easy way of getting the prper android market installed if so are there any step by step instructions of how to do this? Please help if you can.

Have a look to the pinned topics above the one you just created ... you have options

1. Stay with the OS version you have and install the custom Modaco rom with flash and market installed .

2. Move to HoneyComb, very nice but work in progress, some things you need may not work.

3. Install Corvus 5 rom on XDA .. very nice indeed

4. Install a Cyanogen mod rom which can be found over at XDA vega section.

HTH,.

Cass

Edited by Cass67

The easiest way (and best documented) to achieve what you want to to install the MoDaCo R8 ROM as this will give both flash & full market. The instructions are all pinned above and if you have any problems getting correct drivers installed, search for AUDI in the forums.

When you're comfortable with changing ROM's, check Corvus 5 as it it faster / smoother than the stock ROM.