R8 to Corvus5

Guest Manbag

Morning All

I'm currently running R8 and am looking to go to Corvus5.

Are there any special precautions I should take? Do I need to flash to v1.02 stock first?

I know there are various Vegacomb ROMs available but am I correct in saying that none have WI-FI compatibility?

Thanks!

Morning All

I'm currently running R8 and am looking to go to Corvus5.

Are there any special precautions I should take? Do I need to flash to v1.02 stock first?

I know there are various Vegacomb ROMs available but am I correct in saying that none have WI-FI compatibility?

Thanks!

Latest VegaComb works very well and Wifi works perfectly. There are known bugs here that are being addressed (or not). I'd advise a flash to modded 1.10v2 as this is a requirement if / when you want to move to VC

Other than that, fairly straightforward replacement ROM as you will already have the correct USB drivers on your PC (and CWM)

Latest VegaComb works very well and Wifi works perfectly. There are known bugs here that are being addressed (or not). I'd advise a flash to modded 1.10v2 as this is a requirement if / when you want to move to VC

Other than that, fairly straightforward replacement ROM as you will already have the correct USB drivers on your PC (and CWM)

KK, thanks.

I'll have a go at the weekend and then post more when I can't do it :P