Intermitent Touchscreen Issues

Guest martinmrocks

Guest martinmrocks

When I wake my vega up the touchscreen is sometimes unresponsive, I put it back to sleep and then wake it up and it still doesnt work, and get the same result with a hard reboot. It lasts usually about 10 minutes or 3 reboots (depending on how inpatient i am) and then it suddenly works flawlessly again. I only notice it happening if my vega is left asleep for long periods i.e more than 2 hours (in this evenings case it was all day). I guess i could live with but its very annoying as im sure you can understand, specially if im on a break from college and just want to check emails or what ever.

I am currently running Corvus5 SP1 though i suffered the same issue with Vegacomb 3.2 build 8 and moddedstock. Just wondering if anyone else has the same or similar issue and/or knows of a fix.

Guest zig1170

I have the same issue, took it back to Currys and they returned it working with standard Rom 1.10. as soon as apk files where downloaded it started freezing again on the right side only (as it did before). All comes good after an hour, slowly improves across the screen. Asked KnowHow what they did and was told they reflashed it. I believe they did more than that as my reflash didn't work, nor did upgrading to vegacomb 3.2. Probably going back to stock rom and back to Knowhow and upgrade to vegacomb before downloading any apps.

Guest martinmrocks

I have the same issue, took it back to Currys and they returned it working with standard Rom 1.10. as soon as apk files where downloaded it started freezing again on the right side only (as it did before). All comes good after an hour, slowly improves across the screen. Asked KnowHow what they did and was told they reflashed it. I believe they did more than that as my reflash didn't work, nor did upgrading to vegacomb 3.2. Probably going back to stock rom and back to Knowhow and upgrade to vegacomb before downloading any apps.

Im wondering if its just a BIOS thing or something, like the wakeup message just not making it to the screen. Maybe once im home i,ll load the stock rom and see if it happens at any point allthough i will probaly only test it for a day or 2 because, as we all know, the stock rom is god awful.

Cheers for getting back, ive done a few google searches and seen that a few people seem to suffer from it but now permanant fixes as yet.