[ROM 07-12] TripNMiUI S001.1RC.1.12.2 | RELEASE CANDIDATE | ENDTIME Kernel

Guest TripNRaVeR

i thought the market fix was "fixed" by flashing trip's kernal in the op.

problem for me, is that in v7, BT music was finally working, but no market dl's worked.

when i flashed trips kernal, it fixed the market but wouln't let me say "yes" to BT pairing sad.gif

Guest Raycaster3

i thought the market fix was "fixed" by flashing trip's kernal in the op.

problem for me, is that in v7, BT music was finally working, but no market dl's worked.

when i flashed trips kernal, it fixed the market but wouln't let me say "yes" to BT pairing sad.gif

Strike

Oops I just reread your comment. Sorry to go on about something you already know my bad.

Edited by Raycaster3

So just flash the market fix over the top of the rom like an add on ??

Flashed over the top didn't realize was flashing a kernel thought it was a fix had to reread the op man I love the blue themeing

Guest cordell383

Ive said it once, and ill say it many many more times. But this is the best ROM. I put MIUI on wife's HD2 and loved it. actually got rid of my Blackberry to join the android crowd.... Put all the OTHER ROMS on my Sensation and this is the BEST.

Excellent job TRIP....excellent job

Dont worry man, things WILL work themselves out. TIME will heal all...

One question, i do miss my ld battery life, how do i underclock/undervolt this kernel ROM combination to extend battery life......

How can I revert to stock fonts?

The font that inclued the rom doesn't dis play unicode(VIETNAMESE) PROPERLY.

It's easy to change the font

1. Click on themes from the home screen

2. Click on edit theme at the bottom of the screen

3. Select font and then select another font from another theme locally saved or click on online fonts and download another.

That's the beauty of the theming system built into miui, you can change any individual item of the theme based on what you like until you have the perfect theme for you. Hope this helped :)

Edited by KhanSW

It's easy to change the font

1. Click on themes from the home screen

2. Click on edit theme at the bottom of the screen

3. Select font and then select another font from another theme locally saved or click on online fonts and download another.

That's the beauty of the theming system built into miui, you can change any individual item of the theme based on what you like until you have the perfect theme for you. Hope this helped

Thanks alot! Almost the webs that I read every day are in Vietnamese, and my locations display in Vietnamese too.

Guest millhouse410

Ive said it once, and ill say it many many more times. But this is the best ROM. I put MIUI on wife's HD2 and loved it. actually got rid of my Blackberry to join the android crowd.... Put all the OTHER ROMS on my Sensation and this is the BEST.

Excellent job TRIP....excellent job

Dont worry man, things WILL work themselves out. TIME will heal all...

One question, i do miss my ld battery life, how do i underclock/undervolt this kernel ROM combination to extend battery life......

Check out Bricks beta kernel or Fauxs 0.1.9 (w the GPU max@320--my choice)...read my post on previous page for what it broke---but its fast as hell! And data/calls work flawlessly---actually on 2bars of H, im getting 4-6megs down! Oh and im using the XE leaked radio. Volume is STILL obnoxiously LOUD so if it broke actaul audio QAULITY, i am not sure..dont notice--but as stated--NO bluetooth or Camera FLASH w my above mentioned setup---Oh and MAJOR point i should make is that im on prev v6 bc i cant stand 4x4---i def want the MIUI look---but not willing to upgrade to 7 if im forced w 4x4-- Its my undertanding that Trip said the next update will be 5x4 so im stoked and awaiting its arrival! Thanks for your hard work my friend---and keep your head up--smile brother!

Edited by millhouse410

Guest cordell383

Check out Bricks beta kernel or Fauxs 0.1.9 (w the GPU max@320--my choice)...read my post on previous page for what it broke---but its fast as hell! And data/calls work flawlessly---actually on 2bars of H, im getting 4-6megs down! Oh and im using the XE leaked radio. Volume is STILL obnoxiously LOUD so if it broke actaul audio QAULITY, i am not sure..dont notice--but as stated--NO bluetooth or Camera FLASH w my above mentioned setup---Oh and MAJOR point i should make is that im on prev v6 bc i cant stand 4x4---i def want the MIUI look---but not willing to upgrade to 7 if im forced w 4x4-- Its my undertanding that Trip said the next update will be 5x4 so im stoked and awaiting its arrival! Thanks for your hard work my friend---and keep your head up--smile brother!

After you install the kernal, how do you change cpu speed

What is a good kernel to use with this ROM? I don't mind losing TAPS, it's too loud for me when making calls the other people can hear themselves because it causes an echo haha.

Loving the new theme as well trip its awesomee.

Tiamat kernel awesome! Working flash in camera, working 2 WAY Call Recording from line.

Guest millhouse410

After you install the kernal, how do you change cpu speed

Buy system tuner PRO from market---the pro features are well worth the devs time and effort for a mere $3 i believe---its even on sale i think now too! :) Its by an XDA dev

Guest Docmjldds

I've looked for a search thread function in this forum and there isn't one that I've been able to find a way. I'm thinking that's why people keep posting the same questions and we've had to post gtalk and diff mms apks like over 10 times now.

It's hard to read all of the comoments but if you're new to the rom AT LEAST READ A FEW PAGES BEFORE YOU POST A QUESTION. Chances are someone has asked it already. Again I'd say use the search function, bit I haven't been able to find one.

Agreed...sorely missing a search thread function. Even using the advanced options, couldn't do it.

Guest brian denmark

So i love this rom but have 1 issue.

Æøå looks more like crl in the browser. Any devs who or hopefully Trip who can fix that or give advise how to fix that. Seems like something in translation.

From denmark so need those æøå.

Thanks in advance

Guest farfromovin

Cm7 Alpha 6 is now available. It fixes bluetooth problems.

I was going to say- S0072B gave me two faults:

1- BT wouldn't connect with Kenwood radio

2- HD video shot with phone does not play back correctly

That's nice the newest version of CM7 appears to have BT licked. Here's to Trips' next release! (Hopefully this weekend wink.gif)

Is your Cam working with that kernal ?

yes the cam and the rest

the only thing that is not working is the wifi tethering

the kernel oc your cpu to 1,5ghz what is the normal clock for this cpu

but you can set it back to 1,2ghz with setcpu or so

Guest cordell383

yes the cam and the rest

the only thing that is not working is the wifi tethering

the kernel oc your cpu to 1,5ghz what is the normal clock for this cpu

but you can set it back to 1,2ghz with setcpu or so

So why cant you just use set CPU in Trips Kernel

So i love this rom but have 1 issue.

Æøå looks more like crl in the browser. Any devs who or hopefully Trip who can fix that or give advise how to fix that. Seems like something in translation.

From denmark so need those æøå.

Thanks in advance

Try changing the font. (Themes/Edit theme/font)

Guest - psychot!c -

Oh and MAJOR point i should make is that im on prev v6 bc i cant stand 4x4---i def want the MIUI look---but not willing to upgrade to 7 if im forced w 4x4-- Its my undertanding that Trip said the next update will be 5x4 so im stoked and awaiting its arrival! Thanks for your hard work my friend---and keep your head up--smile brother!

just push v6 launcher will do.. I dont like 4x4 on bigger resolution either :P