[ROM 07-12] TripNMiUI S001.1RC.1.12.2 | RELEASE CANDIDATE | ENDTIME Kernel

Guest TripNRaVeR

I have test the last version of this rom and I've found some problems

- In torch application the torch is not in front of the light .

- Recorder application is not adapted at sensation screen, we can see white band at the right.

- When the phone charging, we can see black line at the right of lock screen.

- Finally, I don't arrive to download applications on the android market.

Otherwise everything else is a good job.

Edited by Yan29n

Guest Docmjldds

It was Doc who posted that I believe.

It was probably me, but someone is just going to have to run that post down, since I have maybe 10 or more build.prop files and are renamed various extensions. I no way right now for me to even guess and I don't want to offend Trip. Just try a search I suppose with the less than adequate search functions this Forum has.

Guest Docmjldds

Yes. It's not possible to change fonts. No service is also not fixed. But the rest is working fine. Looks much better then last release.

I don't believe this is true. I have a theme that does include Fonts being changed. It just depends on the theme developer if it includes his own Fonts. One of my older Buuf themes most definitely did change fonts. There are probably 4 or more Buuf themes float around.

Found this. I don't have MIUI loaded up yet to test currently.

http://forums.miuiandroid.com/showthread.php?3150-FONTS-Theme-Manager-Fonts-UPDATE-4-2

Guest Docmjldds

Also, I was using the AHRD Sensation XE ROM prior and as such, I have the _10.15.9035.02_2 Radio stil installed so I pushed the accompanying HTC RIL (2.2.0173HMQ) back to the device to improve my signal.

This ROM comes with the 2.2.0159HMQ RIL by default.

Any plans to update by default in future?

I was using same ROM. I actually had decent data speeds with the XE Radio and current CM7, also. Just for the sake of testing, I am going to wipe clean and install Trips latest, and do some good objective testing to see if the RIL makes a diff. I could have sworn, trip stated he was using a customized RIL that would work with any Radio, in one of his prior posts. If that's true, then no reason to change anything. Did you actually test anything to see if there were adverse affects, before flashing the 173 RIL. For those watching on, here is a link ro RILs's but please do NOT cross reference this Thread here, since the link is to an XDA thread specific for RIL matching...on XDA

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1202867

Si this ROM looks a lot more stable. Here is another bug

I recorded a video in HD for 1 Minute exact. when I click on playback the video plays at double the normal speed but the audio is regular speed.

Has any one noticed this?

Guest Raycaster3

Anyone have any luck updating the market? That's my only (very little) thing I don't care for. I also really wish miui china wouldn't have removed the option to turn off wallpaper scrolling. That's an essential option IMO. They'll probably put it back though I'm sure.

Edited by Raycaster3

Guest Raycaster3

I hare the new market therefore it isnt in the rom.

Ok. Just wondering why others who would like it can't install it? I've just never seen that one before. It's not gonna change my mind about how awesome the rom is. It just seems strange that it's set up where if we want to update it's not possible.

Again thanks for all of your dedication and hard work on the rom it is the number one rom for sensation IMO.

:D

Guest turkeyshark

Anyone have any luck updating the market? That's my only (very little) thing I don't care for. I also really wish miui china wouldn't have removed the option to turn off wallpaper scrolling. That's an essential option IMO. They'll probably put it back though I'm sure.

I have tried updating market in several ways but no luck either. I updated it without issue in every version prior to this but no dice this time.

Guest Alphawolf36

You can unlock The lockscreen by pressing a combination of keys. Discussed before in this thread.

I took the leap and tired a lockscreen that didnt work in 005b, and it worked just fine for me in 0075b. Sizing is alittle off, but it unlocked just fine! Great job on latest build trip! I havent had one f/c or any issues. Thanks man!

Guest farfromovin

My biggest issue so far is the Google account settings are getting "lost" in my install. With maps, Google+, and in the accounts portion of the settings, it appears my data disappears. Then it wants me to sign into my Google again only to say that account already exists for this device. Then, ill goback to the account sync portion of settings and my Google info will have magically reappeared.

I did a clean install, installed the gtalk app with CWM in recovery. Since the problems showed up I've wiped Dalvik cache, reset most the Google app data and cache and even fixed permissions but to no avail. What I'm left with now is a gmaps that is 1k mile off, and a Google+ account I can't open!

Help?

--edit-- reloading ROM but without any backup info or gtalk.zip to isolate the ROM itself.

Edited by farfromovin

Guest Alphawolf36

My biggest issue so far is the Google account settings are getting "lost" in my install. With maps, Google+, and in the accounts portion of the settings, it appears my data disappears. Then it wants me to sign into my Google again only to say that account already exists for this device. Then, ill goback to the account sync portion of settings and my Google info will have magically reappeared.

I did a clean install, installed the gtalk app with CWM in recovery. Since the problems showed up I've wiped Dalvik cache, reset most the Google app data and cache and even fixed permissions but to no avail. What I'm left with now is a gmaps that is 1k mile off, and a Google+ account I can't open!

Help?

It did the same thing for me at first, but i signed back in, thru the accounts sync in settings and rebooted a couple times. Havent had an issue since then.

Guest farfromovin

It did the same thing for me at first, but i signed back in, thru the accounts sync in settings and rebooted a couple times. Havent had an issue since then.

Thanks. I could have been a little more detailed but that's what it did to me last night and after a couple reboots it was fine. Now out of the blue this morning it's acting up again. I'm going to wipe and reinstall without using any backup and without installing gtalk.zip from recovery just to test the rom.

Guest chalie78910

hello Trip!!!

You make a very good work.:rolleyes:

Only the screen is still bug :huh::huh::huh:

If you installed a different kernel.

Bluetooth no longer works.:(

When can we expect when the bugs are fixed.

I love Rome MluI

Guest Raycaster3

Thanks. I could have been a little more detailed but that's what it did to me last night and after a couple reboots it was fine. Now out of the blue this morning it's acting up again. I'm going to wipe and reinstall without using any backup and without installing gtalk.zip from recovery just to test the rom.

Just use an apk. To install gtalk. Extract it from your zip and insmtal it like any other app. It should work. That's how I did it anyhow and I haven't had one issue like the ones you described you are having. Good luck. ;)

Guest farfromovin

Just use an apk. To install gtalk. Extract it from your zip and insmtal it like any other app. It should work. That's how I did it anyhow and I haven't had one issue like the ones you described you are having. Good luck. ;)

Thanks, works great smile.gif

Guest Raycaster3

Anyone noticed new wallpapers and lockscreens in the rom?

Sure did. Are those from you or China? O also noticed that you can't disable wallpaper scroll in this build and I know it's not your doing because I have miui on my glacier and nook color.