[ROM 07-12] TripNMiUI S001.1RC.1.12.2 | RELEASE CANDIDATE | ENDTIME Kernel

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest zivotinjnja

Thanks trip,love the Rom,forget the naysayers bitchin I appreciate all your hard work in the face of adversity,I'm from the u.s.and while WiFi callin would be a plus,I'm not going to cry bitch and moan like some of these fools,WiFi calling wasn't even available b4 the g2 and all these cry babies bitch they need it,how bout you call your carrier and bitch your signal sucks instead of taking out your frustration on a hard workin dev,you unappreciative bitches.

Man, if this is how your first post looks like I don't even want to imagine the 1000th. You are the first one here to use such explicit offensive language, and it just looks terrible, from the neutral point of view. It's up to you, of course. unsure.gif Regards.

Edited by zivotinjnja

Guest Shai Levi

i have a serious problem with my sdcard.

when i transfer files to sd card from recovery, i get average speed of 12MB/s

when i transfer files from miui rom , i get average speed of 147KB/s.

it's 1/100 slower

why???

EDIT: i have TEAM 16GB class 10. cache size 4096KB.

Edited by Shai Levi

Man, if this is how your first post looks like I don't even want to imagine the 1000th. You are the first one here to use such explicit offensive language, and it just looks terrible, from the neutral point of view. It's up to you, of course. Regards.

I think he installed captain Morgan Rum to his body not this Rom

Sent from my TripNMiUI Pyramid using Tapatalk

Guest Alphawolf36

right now! wait 5 min i will report

Any luck? I am still getting random Google account drops. And evwrytime I open maps it says login fail. If I try latitude it completely fails and loses all account data. I am wondering if I could fix with radio. i am on 10.56.9035.00P_10.14.9035.01M

Edited by Alphawolf36

I want to know if anyone tried the lockcreens or themes yet. The last time i tried I couldn't unlocked my screen and I had to re flash the rom.

Edited by dolapo

recording in HD causes the phone to reboot. I was only able to record 3 seconds followed by reboot.

EDIT: recording in HD You Tube version works but when you playback the video it plays at double speed and audio at normal speed.

MMS works. incoming pictures dont open up as big as it would on CM7, but its not tiny picture. Is there a setting or something we can do to increase the size?

Trip is there a way you can just add or for those who want it add a working version of MIUI camera? and NOT CM7 Camera?....you can upload it as an add on

I think I had uploaded it a few days ago..

Let me try to find it.. else i will reupload it.. works just fine with this rom. I have it installed through root explorer and have deleted the CM7 camera.

Will find it for you in a min.

Any luck? I am still getting random Google account drops. And evwrytime I open maps it says login fail. If I try latitude it completely fails and loses all account data. I am wondering if I could fix with radio. i am on 10.56.9035.00P_10.14.9035.01M

Google maps just need to get operating rights. Go to noticifactions on top, scroll down, tap on any of the warnings, and click allow rights and save, on each one. You wont have any problems signing in to google maps or latitude any more. I live this rom, it kicks ass.

Guest theviruz

i have a serious problem with my sdcard.

when i transfer files to sd card from recovery, i get average speed of 12MB/s

when i transfer files from miui rom , i get average speed of 147KB/s.

it's 1/100 slower

why???

EDIT: i have TEAM 16GB class 10. cache size 4096KB.

sd card read and write speed depents from the kernel

just wait few days till tripnraver tweaked his own kernel, now is all standard no tweaks

or try from market sd card booster maybe it works

I want to know if anyone tried the lockcreens or themes yet. The last time i tried I couldn't unlocked my screen and I had to re flash the rom.

Yes i have tried different themes and lockscreens.. but not all lockscreens work properly..

@scossio this is the link you are looking for. grab the file and use root explorer to install it.

i have a weird error see if u get it to .... in maps wifi location is spot on but GPS kicks in and it thinks in in north yorkshire bearing in mind im in Essex thats more than a little off lol

Guest Shai Levi

sd card read and write speed depents from the kernel

just wait few days till tripnraver tweaked his own kernel, now is all standard no tweaks

or try from market sd card booster maybe it works

sd card booster only change the cache size. and my cache size is ok

the standard kernel is 1/100 slower, that's insane.

Guest Alphawolf36

i flashed a new radio and have no probs

From the 1.72.401.1 RUU:

I just flashed new radio too. Stupid me forgot to check signal prior, but it def seems stable with no issues. And after opening up maps and lat, did not show any errors. So not sure if that was the problem or not, but i am happy with it. And it might just be my "it's new effect" but it does seem to have faster speeds! I am getting about 6mbps down and 1.5mbps up in NYC... which is great.

No you don't. Just install it. It works on this build. Obviously you haven't tried to install it or you would know that the new market (3.1.5) works flawlessly.cool.gif

I tried installing this piece of sh*** using root explorer but i get force close.. mind giving a link to exact package you have?

thanks in advance.. the problem i have is that none of the markets work for me right now..

Guest judochop

Google identifies my phone has a 'T-Mobile TripNDroid Mobile Eng. HTC Pyramid' and i'm unable to install some apps that worked originally with stock tmo sensation rom. Anyone know how I know fix this? Thanks.

post-928167-0-24936000-1317152286_thumb.

Edited by judochop

Google identifies my phone has a 'T-Mobile TripNDroid Mobile Eng. HTC Pyramid' and i'm unable to install some apps that worked originally with stock tmo sensation rom. Anyone know how I know fix this? Thanks.

You can find that in the build.prop. In a few lines the device id is set.

Search on google for Prop editor apk for an easy app to backup, restore and edit build.prop values.

Guest Raycaster3

I tried installing this piece of sh*** using root explorer but i get force close.. mind giving a link to exact package you have?

thanks in advance.. the problem i have is that none of the markets work for me right now..

Well I can't really link my titanium backup info anywhere, but I'm using the market from cm7 if that helps. I suppose I may have been a bit curt with my response since I assumed that installing it would work just as well as uninstalling the market that came with the rom and installing a backup, but app only, not any data since that is basically just like installing an apk.

So i deleted the old market installed 3.1.5 but the market everytime you try to update or install app FC's so its kinda useless.. Revert to old market and everything worked..