[ROM 07-12] TripNMiUI S001.1RC.1.12.2 | RELEASE CANDIDATE | ENDTIME Kernel

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest cordell383

Signing the app correctly is the issue I believe for trying to just manually replace the mms in rom.zip. As for build.prop I routinely edit build.prop to my needs in any number of Rom.zips I may install. Using 7-Zip you can basicaly rename build.prop to build.prop.txt and add lines etc and save it "internally" to the zip file. That does work with no problems.

Ok cool, I'll try that. Thanks....

Might also just wait for the update today..

Guest Docmjldds

Ok cool, I'll try that. Thanks....

Might also just wait for the update today..

I will get more involved when camera and BT become a fixed issue. I'm extremely happy to finally see development here on this. It's just I need to have camera at a min working on a daily basis for my needs.

So much customization can be done with MIUI and it was my daily rom when I used a Nexus one. The moaners here that just see it as an apple knockoff don't know how to really work with it. For the lurkers...one of the best means of working with MIUI is to create a new folder for a home screen and name it something like Applications. Now drag all the icons from your home pages into that folder. Set the folder properties with a right mouse click to list alphabetically. Now drag the folder to the dock bar at the bottom and when you click on it, it will open like a standard launcher with all the apps. Plus now you can still customize the pages as you wish which still function as MIUI launcher. Just a thought for some. A theme called Frois from a few months back was one of my favorites since the icons were almost 3 dimensional. Next time I load up here will post some screenies.

At least the volume on the audio is sooo much better than the junk sound on all the roms on XDA which really are just blow hard clones of each other..all claiming to be the fastest, smoothest, whatever :rolleyes:

I definitely agree that this alpha is amazing! Things are really heating up in the sensation world now! Can't wait to see what the next cpl days bring!

This fact is really true! !!!!!!

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk

Guest Dream_Team

Good job on the rom, it works perfectly.

I just have a simple question : since bluetooth doesn't work I'm plugging my headphones the old fashioned way, but the louder volume mod makes the music volume too loud for me even at minimal volume. And when the phone rings it's even worse ...

Is there any way to disable the volume boost mod ? (Or just point me to the location of the volume values so I can tweak them :) )

Thanks again for the rom !

Maybe tonight or otherwise tomorow i will fix this MIUI rom with probably everything working. Some parts will be usefull from CM espec the kernel.

This great news! Thanks againbiggrin.gif

Edited by tomS01

Maybe tonight or otherwise tomorow i will fix this MIUI rom with probably everything working. Some parts will be usefull from CM espec the kernel.

what type of radio will the best for this rom?

Guest TripNRaVeR

You may want to see how the Cm7 guys fixed the Camera issue?

Waiting for a stable build :)

Love MIUI <3

I know how they did it, they using quite some files from the original Sensation rom. They build a custom overlay and used libc***.so from the original build. They build custom libsurfaceflinger files, gralloc files, stagefright files and then you have camera almost working. I need to identify a few more files and then i know it. I was expecting they build it completely from scratch. I could be wrong but this seems to me what they did to fix the camera.

Guest Arz Bhatia

ahh, so it's great to know it'll be done in some time.

I wonder why they banned your from XDA, you're so damn friendly :) Thanks mate!

I'd buy you an ice cold beer but I'm outta money for a month, will be earning soon :)

Guest Raycaster3

YESSSSSS! Thanks Trip! This rom is faster than cm7 btw. ;)

Guest AlessioPAG

Wow this is great..!!Now we need Language Pack so all people can use it :)

Wow this is great..!!Now we need Language Pack so all people can use it :)

My motherlanguage is Hungarian but all phone what i used stay in English! This is better i think! for me the language pack not so necessarybiggrin.gif

Guest eggyenergy666

I know how they did it, they using quite some files from the original Sensation rom. They build a custom overlay and used libc***.so from the original build. They build custom libsurfaceflinger files, gralloc files, stagefright files and then you have camera almost working. I need to identify a few more files and then i know it. I was expecting they build it completely from scratch. I could be wrong but this seems to me what they did to fix the camera.

Yeah!

Sent from my Sensation using Tapatalk

Guest AlessioPAG

My motherlanguage is Hungarian but all phone what i used stay in English! This is better i think! for me the language pack not so necessarybiggrin.gif

I'm Italian..i know English very well..but it isn't very good to see Chinese and English in my phone ..

Guest AlessioPAG

I found a MIUICamera.apk that works on CM7 so I think it will work also on MIUI..it is a MIUICamera not the AOSP one on the Rom

Edited by AlessioPAG