[ROM 07-12] TripNMiUI S001.1RC.1.12.2 | RELEASE CANDIDATE | ENDTIME Kernel

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest McLongDong

@scott (nvm saw youre email) lolz

If it is good depends on the kernel and configured mhz you use :P wifi on gives also somehwat higher scores because mobile data connects once in a while

overal it is good

Now i'm compiling 1 kernel every 5 minutes so within max one hour the release is available

update: -O3

CONFIG_CC_OPTIMIZE_ALOT=y

you will find that line in my .config file B)

If you know things about kernel you know what it means, if you dont know search google

Will this work on all aosp ROMs or just yours? Can I install this kernel onto CM7? I think your kernel will dominate...biggrin.gif

Guest Fusion600

you set some expectations man with the 1080p claims :)

i won't believe it until i see it, i'm dying to play with this release...friday night bonanza :)

That a weird approach, DEV makes a claim of what they have done, and user says I don't believe you.....:o

Edited by Fusion600

Guest TripNRaVeR

The nasty bug is back again :huh: you gotta be kiddin me :angry:

So i need to go back a few steps again

But lolz i only do the first 10 changes again and then i release it, after i'm working further on finding it

Guest BummAround

But lolz i only do the first 10 changes again and then i release it, after i'm working further on finding it

Give us STABLE, Trip, please. :)

Guest volscian

Hey, I realize you're trying to make the kernel stable and all, but in my obsessive tinkering I do like to push my phone as much as I can. Any chance you can get your kernel to run 1782 instead of just 1536? If not that's cool, just really wanted to see what I can do with all my settings combined with your rom.

Edited by volscian

Guest Bluntedslc

Trip I flashed another kernel and forget that function is broken with all your roms now. Where can I download the default kernel so I can use my phone again Id hate to have to wipe everything again.

Trip I flashed another kernel and forget that function is broken with all your roms now. Where can I download the default kernel so I can use my phone again Id hate to have to wipe everything again.

Maybe you can backup with Titanium and you can get back all you stuff.

Ps i am not sure about this

After backup ......................

Re flash the ROM!!!

Edited by tomS01

Guest Bluntedslc

TRIP Help I can't even flash one of you previous kernels and get it working and I have no backup. Can you please post or send me the kernel that's included in this rom !

we're here :)

waiting :)

Could someone please help me? I Just want to know what the best radio would be for this rom, I live in England and my network provider is orange.

Thanks

10.58 & 10.56 both good

Sent from my Sensation using Tapatalk

Guest Valerio191

Don´t know why but on Scot´s rom I never get reboots! Trip how could that be? I used bricked 1.5 kernel. If I use this kernel on your rom reboots don´t go away.

Would be great to see one rom from you together. In your rom are good features and in Scot´s rom are good features. If you would combinate the positive aspects of each rom it would be very good!! smile.gif

Edited by Valerio191

Guest BummAround

Why not just clean/wipe cache & dalvik, then re-flash the ROM? The default kernel will come back right in.