[ROM 07-12] TripNMiUI S001.1RC.1.12.2 | RELEASE CANDIDATE | ENDTIME Kernel

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest BummAround

BEcause my data will be lost !

No backup whatsoever?

How about just reflashing the ROM without wiping cache and dalvik?

Note: You also need to edit the updater-script file, get rid of the "wiping all data" lines.

Edited by BummAround

Guest TripNRaVeR

:angry: bad news

my vm is broke :(

No error info.

Resultaat code:E_FAIL (0x80004005)Component:ProgressProxyInterface:IProgress {c20238e4-3221-4d3f-8891-81ce92d9f913}

Guest TripNRaVeR

Trip check the path to the .vdi files make sure they are not missing !

I use vhd always for HDD

But when i try to open the vhd with 7zip to at least extract the source i get error, the other vm's do open without any problem in 7zip

So my hdd is corrupt and everything is gone :( :( :( :( :(

Edit

i could release the last build from yesterday but because the source is gone it will not be developed further

Edited by TripNRaVeR

Guest BummAround

Here you go updated kernel with upload libs

- Camera

1920x1088 FullHD 28000 mb/s

100 kbs audio bitrate

48000hz sample rate

- HTC Holiday video drivers

- L2 bandwith 410mhz

- Stable kernel

http://www.mediafire...zmv1f6z7km3209c

You RULE, Trip, really!

Really sore about the hdd corrupted incident... hoping the 2.6.38.6 kernel will be developed STABLE somehow.

Guest BummAround

HELP, TRIP

It won't install??? says E: can't open /sdcard/.....(bad) Installation aborted.

Tried "toggle signature verification", then "mount /system", also re-downloaded the file, ALL tried not working.....

Well, all I did was (1)changing a line in the build.prop to change density to 220, and (2)changing the sound files for ringtone, alarm, and notifications. :mellow:

Edited by BummAround

Guest audiophile

Installed and about to benchmark. . . . . One thing though, Smartassv2 isn't included? This is always my kernal of choice as ondemand drains battery worse for me.

Also I get an instant freezup when I oc above 1.5 . . . .and my pretty sure my CPU has been stabily clocked higher before :)

Edited by audiophile

Guest TripNRaVeR

Installed and about to benchmark. . . . . One thing though, Smartassv2 isn't included? This is always my kernal of choice as ondemand drains battery worse for me.

Also I get an instant freezup when I oc above 1.5 . . . .and my pretty sure my CPU has been stabily clocked higher before :)

Kernel isnt stable above 1.5 because of the increased bandwith, you need to +++ the voltage

Dont forget this isnt a RELEASE kernel

Guest audiophile

Kernel isnt stable above 1.5 because of the increased bandwith, you need to +++ the voltage

Dont forget this isnt a RELEASE kernel

Oh ok, the higher frequencies don't bother me as I rarely clock above 1.2 anyway but it was just for benchmark purposes :) looking forward to full release you've had some bad luck between backups and your VM lately o.O

Still i get reboot on HD record :(

+1 same here

first run: reboot after 12 seconds

second run (after increasing globally +50mV with fauxclock) : 3 seconds OK?!

third run (with +50mV): reboot after 6 seconds

fourth run (with +100mV and minspeed 384MHz): reboot after 8 seconds

fifth run: after pressing record, a LOUD noise from the speaker for 5-6 seconds and then reboot.

Edited by 0ice

Guest audiophile

You have class 10 sdcard right? I have a 60 sec video in fullhd and no reboot :rolleyes:

I have a class 10 32gb SD card :)

Recording at HD with my usual voltage cause reboot before 8seconds. Overvolted +75. First try it took 22 secondsand saved with no problems. But second try it rebooted before 10.

Guest TripNRaVeR

I have a class 10 32gb SD card :)

Recording at HD with my usual voltage cause reboot before 8seconds. Overvolted +75. First try it took 22 secondsand saved with no problems. But second try it rebooted before 10.

And you +++ the voltage because....?

And you +++ the voltage because....?

because as many users reported a few pages back, increasing by 90mV @ 384 stabilized HD recording on a previous release.

and i don't have a class10 card, i have one that works ok with 20mbps in other ROMs

sorry mate, don't think the issue here is my card ;)

imho no need to have such high mbps rate, it's a facking phone camera after all...max 20mbps @ 1080p should do fine.

even 16-18mbps @ 720p would be a great compromise until 1080 is stable

Edited by 0ice