[ROM 07-12] TripNMiUI S001.1RC.1.12.2 | RELEASE CANDIDATE | ENDTIME Kernel

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest Bluntedslc

Tip:

Dont ++ the voltage and see what happens :rolleyes:

I am also having crashing with stock setup and reboot when trying to use camera or sometimes trying to switch from cam to video and back.

Guest Louis Santos

I am also having crashing with stock setup and reboot when trying to use camera or sometimes trying to switch from cam to video and back.

Any update on battery life? whats max hours people are getting? Are they using Trip kernel?

Guest R1nGoStar_

I tried Xt 1

I really want HD video to work, please

Result:

1 try; 1 sec hd record, reboot

2 try: 19 sec record, reboot

3 try, 6 sec record reboot again.

??

Guest TripNRaVeR

Only thing i can think off is a clean install because thats what i did. Otherwise dont know cause its working perfectly here.

edit:

logcat?

Edited by TripNRaVeR

Guest R1nGoStar_

Only thing i can think off is a clean install because thats what i did. Otherwise dont know cause its working perfectly here.

edit:

logcat?

I will do clean install tomorrow.

I report back results.....

Guest BummAround

If you repack it you have a change to corrupt the zipfile

Just download and install the un-changed zip then it will work

All I need is to change the density to 220 and change the default ringtones, alarm tone, and notification tones....been doing this on all of your ROM releases w/o probs.

This is weird, Trip. The file(s) seems to be protected now? :blink:

Note: Opening up media_profiles.xml, the bitrate is 40000000 (mb/s?), isn't it supposed to be 28000000 mb/s?

Edited by BummAround

Guest TripNRaVeR

All I need is to change the density to 220 and change the default ringtones, alarm tone, and notification tones....been doing this on all of your ROM releases w/o probs.

This is weird, Trip. The file(s) seems to be protected now? :blink:

Note: Opening up media_profiles.xml, the bitrate is 40000000 (mb/s?), isn't it supposed to be 28000000 mb/s?

No it has to be 4xxxxx with 2xxxx you only get about 13 mb/s you could try to lower the bit rate and change the 4 into 2. Maybe that solves the problem.

Guest BummAround

No it has to be 4xxxxx with 2xxxx you only get about 13 mb/s you could try to lower the bit rate and change the 4 into 2. Maybe that solves the problem.

Decreasing the value of the bitrate from 40000000 (40 millions) down to 10000000 (10 millions), even all the way down to 3000000 (three millions) did not prevent a freeze followed by reboot after 3 mins of HD recording.

I know it's a far-fetched idea, but I wish I could get your previous S0107B1.11.4 with 2.6.38.6 kernel, BUT with the voltage @384MHz bumped up to 890mV. Only on that particular frequency.:mellow:

Guest Fusion600

Decreasing the value of the bitrate from 40000000 (40 millions) down to 10000000 (10 millions), even all the way down to 3000000 (three millions) did not prevent a freeze followed by reboot after 3 mins of HD recording.

I know it's a far-fetched idea, but I wish I could get your previous S0107B1.11.4 with 2.6.38.6 kernel, BUT with the voltage @384MHz bumped up to 890mV. Only on that particular frequency.:mellow:

Did you want fries with that? :D

Guest TripNRaVeR

Lolz yeah thats never gonna happen, all the sources are gone :blink:

BUT i know for sure i fixed the HD videocamera now, i just record one perfectly nice. After a short sleep i found out that my phone also stopped recording HD, but with the new kernel it worked again. Also i added 1920x1080 so if you like that, you dont get errors you can use it.

Guest BummAround

BUT i know for sure i fixed the HD videocamera now, i just record one perfectly nice. After a short sleep i found out that my phone also stopped recording HD, but with the new kernel it worked again. Also i added 1920x1080 so if you like that, you dont get errors you can use it.

By "the new kernel" you mean the so-called stable 2.6.35.14? It still randomly freezes and then reboots on 1080p after 3 mins, which is weird. (I know you've put 900mV @384MHz though) :blink:

I can test it again on my (less good) phone :)

what kernel man?

if you mean this one: "2.6.35.14_TripNKernel_XT_preview-001", then this is still crashing and rebooting.

Guest R1nGoStar_

what kernel man?

if you mean this one: "2.6.35.14_TripNKernel_XT_preview-001", then this is still crashing and rebooting.

Confirmed: Clean install with 2.6.35.14_TripNKernel_XT_preview-001, still reboots and freezes. :(

Maybe someone could tell me how to get in Recovery mode... Power button + - Volume doesn`t work...

sry for asking but it`s for me the first time on MIUI

First turn off your phone.

Then turn on + vol down same time and voila:)

Or use Rom manager.

Edited by tomS01

Guest TripNRaVeR

Lol..

I meant preview 002 offcourse

For the flash addicted people;

Going to upload almost every build tonight, no official release i just NEED test reports on everything

No changelog provided only if something new needs testing.. People interested in flashing kernels today?? :rolleyes:

Lol..

I meant preview 002 offcourse

For the flash addicted people;

Going to upload almost every build tonight, no official release i just NEED test reports on everything

No changelog provided only if something new needs testing.. People interested in flashing kernels today?? :rolleyes:

i'll test it :)

Guest audiophile

I'll test two, looking forward to it :D

On a side note on all of the Roms (or at least all for a reasonably time) the Roms having trouble toggling data on off and such. It takes Aaages. Also when data is on very frequently it stops recieving data and wont connect and I havta toggle airplane mode to fix it. Whenever I have internet on the symbol is 3g but when I am actually using the internet it switches to H, in this case the symbol is stuck at 3g so nothing happends.

Any ideas? I'm presuming its the ril. . And possibly combo with the radio. Any reccomendations?

Edited by audiophile