[ROM 07-12] TripNMiUI S001.1RC.1.12.2 | RELEASE CANDIDATE | ENDTIME Kernel

Guest TripNRaVeR

I've installed and been playing with it a bit and so far i only have one issue besides the wifi which has already been fixed.

I keep getting FCs on the messaging application. It only happens sometimes when i start a message and then start typing content. Sometimes it FCs and sometimes it doesn't. Curious to know if anyone else is having the same issue.

I've installed and been playing with it a bit and so far i only have one issue besides the wifi which has already been fixed.

I keep getting FCs on the messaging application. It only happens sometimes when i start a message and then start typing content. Sometimes it FCs and sometimes it doesn't. Curious to know if anyone else is having the same issue.

Go into your apps and clear data and cache from your messaging. Fixing permissions would not hurt either if you did not already do. You can use rom manager to fix permissions and also in recovery

I have the earlier version of this ROM. How do i flash to this one? I''m sorry, i'm still a bit new to this.

Flash just like the first one wipe data/factory reset wipe your cache and dalvick cache as well flash rom reboot let phone sit for a few minutes without messing with it and reboot again

Guest sonnguyen10123

nt to bug ppl but, can someone give me the bugs list? i know its beta and shuld have bugs, but i wanna know what they are, is camera and messaging app fc fixed? those were the main ones i use so i didnt use last alpha. what about this beta, are they fixed?

Not able to get WiFi calling going with any of the patches that are floating around. Tried LeeDroid which partially worked for me last time but it only caused the whole system to lag.

Guest Raycaster3

Not able to get WiFi calling going with any of the patches that are floating around. Tried LeeDroid which partially worked for me last time but it only caused the whole system to lag.

That sux cuz I was gonna try to use that to see if it fixed the mms problem. Oh well still restoring apps. I'm, gonna push the mms.apk here in a sec. Here it is again if anyone wants it... Thanks again to whomever posted it I can't remember...

Mms.apk.zip

Guest sonnguyen10123

That sux cuz I was gonna try to use that to see if it fixed the mms problem. Oh well still restoring apps. I'm, gonna push the mms.apk here in a sec. Here it is again if anyone wants it... Thanks again to whomever posted it I can't remember...

how do i push it? i put it in system/app and permissions rw-r-r? and reboot and i wil work?

When I take off proximity sensor can I use the phone.

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk

Okay, thanks for the tip, ill restore at the time my sense rom, but ill try it when its restore and i can reinstall MIUI :D

I've been following the CM7 alpha thread. It seems that Bluetooth audio isn't working in that release either. Looks to be a kernel thing.

Leaving the office in 30, will see how it fairs when I get in the car.

Edited by Lootes

Okay, thanks for the tip, ill restore at the time my sense rom, but ill try it when its restore and i can reinstall MIUI

The airlplan mod comes back automatically :(

Guest Docmjldds

Yeah fck xdaxD! <<<<<<<<No need to be posting this way

Sent from my Sensation using Tapatalk

OK...can't wait to be flamed. I try my best to NOT blast away at issues such as XDA vs Modaco Forum, but come on guys and gals, I spend hours per day scouring Forums to help with a lot of issues and so far three pages of rants about "can't wait" and ETA, etc etc. Maybe that's why XDA guidelines don't mix well with the easier guidelines here. But when profanity sets in...then I see a need to at least make a statement such as please grow up. It's basically defamatory against Paul's own guidelines for Forum etiquette. No need to express your self with F words. If you don't have a reasonable reply back, then please don't make one that will only embarrass yourself, the OP here and Paul M.

Thanks and hopefully we can all get along with helping everyone. I'm an XDAer besides being a member here. I posted an MMS fix which I was credited with too in one of the FAQ's. I enjoy helping all users, no matter what their backgrounds etc and we should all respect each other a bit more here. Thanks all for your understanding and consideration......

Guest sonnguyen10123

been using for 30 minutes. stable for daily use. only things not working are when i try to send a sms to a number not in contacts, it fc. tht suks cuz im trying to sell things over craigslist and i cant send sms like that. and wifi calling and bluetooth. so far its stable. how do i turn off the loud volume thing? and thanks.

The airlplan mod comes back automatically :(

Yeah i've seen it, its crap (not the rom, the problem :D), now i must back to sense until this issue is solved

Edited by T3qu

Guest Raycaster3

OK...can't wait to be flamed. I try my best to NOT blast away at issues such as XDA vs Modaco Forum, but come on guys and gals, I spend hours per day scouring Forums to help with a lot of issues and so far three pages of rants about "can't wait" and ETA, etc etc. Maybe that's why XDA guidelines don't mix well with the easier guidelines here. But when profanity sets in...then I see a need to at least make a statement such as please grow up. It's basically defamatory against Paul's own guidelines for Forum etiquette. No need to express your self with F words. If you don't have a reasonable reply back, then please don't make one that will only embarrass yourself, the OP here and Paul M.

Thanks and hopefully we can all get along with helping everyone. I'm an XDAer besides being a member here. I posted an MMS fix which I was credited with too in one of the FAQ's. I enjoy helping all users, no matter what their backgrounds etc and we should all respect each other a bit more here. Thanks all for your understanding and consideration......

Thanks bro! I couldn't remember who it was and was in a hurry so I couldn't give you credit when you posted it. I really appreciate your help. It's amazing that we even have this ROM right now. Still can't believe it! Again thanks for your help!!!!