[ROM 07-12] TripNMiUI S001.1RC.1.12.2 | RELEASE CANDIDATE | ENDTIME Kernel

Guest TripNRaVeR

Once again, is there going to be a fix so we with EU devices can use this rom too? I refer to the "no service" problem after turning off the screen. Thanks.

Uhh, cool..... Now because of this crap, I have to sit on CM7, which I strongly dislike :| (personal opinion)

Oh well, let's hope for the best.

Once again, is there going to be a fix so we with EU devices can use this rom too? I refer to the "no service" problem after turning off the screen. Thanks.

I'd back to alpha ver there no trouble & we can wait for next release:)

Edited by tomS01

Uhh, cool..... Now because of this crap, I have to sit on CM7, which I strongly dislike :| (personal opinion)

Oh well, let's hope for the best.

You already had alpha ver this working well without BT Camera & small pieces of sh***t I can use it daily!

I use it without any problems in EU

What went wrong I installed with wipe data cash devlik and permission and i get phone trouble goes automatically airplan mod!

I like this rom i need it. Thanks your work!

I use it without any problems in EU

My phone is from France (don't know if it makes any difference, but just mentioning it) and I live in the Netherlands and don't have any problems at all with this ROM. Everything works as it should!

(Sometimes GPS-fix is a bit slow or won't connect at all, but I haven't really been outside today;))

Thanks Trip!

My phone is from France (don't know if it makes any difference, but just mentioning it) and I live in the Netherlands and don't have any problems at all with this ROM. Everything works as it should!

(Sometimes GPS-fix is a bit slow or won't connect at all, but I haven't really been outside today;))

Thanks Trip!

My phone from England maybe i try it today back to Beta and test it again:)

I live in Hungary and goes always to airplane mod aut:( Maybe i must fly somewhere)

Edited by tomS01

I'm from Vietnam and my phone can't find my location via wireless network. Back to xbroader's, beside this, the rom is ROCK, wait for the next version. Thanks TRIP for your work!

Well, I did, after all flash this rom onto my eu sensation.

Dont have any "no service" issues so far.

EDIT: Got that mms.apk and pushed it into system/app , still getting FC if the number is not in my contact list.

Also had to turn off firewall and reboot, to be able to recieve phone calls from numbers not in my contacts..

Edited by Xeodium

Well, I did, after all flash this rom onto my eu sensation.

Dont have any "no service" issues so far.

About mms fc issue... could someone repost mms.apk in rapidshare? Mediafire is dead for me.. cannot dl from there. Thanks

Maybe i have a wrong ver when i flash it i can read this is still alpha ver!

Great ROM! But...

~ Camera works ~ tested with Camera 360 ~ but FLASH doesn't working when capturing a PHOTO

~ BT works ~

~ WiFi works ~

~ SMS works ~

~ Display ON/OFF ~ Works ~ didn't get NO SERVICE ~

~ Phone works ~ Speaker is much louder ~

~ for now ~

~ if i find something i'll post it :]

Edit: I'm from SLOVENIA (EU)

Edited by gogicar

Great ROM! But...

~ Camera works ~ tested with Camera 360 ~ but FLASH doesn't working when capturing a PHOTO

~ BT works ~

~ WiFi works ~

~ SMS works ~

~ Display ON/OFF ~ Works ~ didn't get NO SERVICE ~

~ Phone works ~ Speaker is much louder ~

~ for now ~

~ if i find something i'll post it :]

Edit: I'm from SLOVENIA (EU)

does BT work streaming music?? no luck here. it will pair fine, but no sound output.

Guest Docmjldds

Cant find my location via gsm ( gmap and fancy widgets)

First download FasterFix from market and set your location. It defaults to Asia. I'm in Nevada, so I use North America. Next, whenever I flash a new Rom, I use latitude first. You also have to say yes when initailly setting up any ROM with regards to allowing google servers to keep track of you. In Latitude app, if it isn't currently locking in on you, go to menu settings in the app and set it via any of the methods. When I am in my home, I actually plug in my address to give the most accurate location for me. Now Maps and any other GPS app should work. I know about the GPS Status toolbox app. This will also reset the phones internal GPS data, but, I can tell you most users that have reported GPS issues are based on not initially agreeing to let Google spy on you (pun) or allow it's servers to track you. The paranoid types have this issue the most :unsure:

Guest Docmjldds

So far, me too.

Big difference. I can pair BT with my Car radio just fine. Looks like it is working. But it is NOT working since no audio is being transferred/heard. Just an FYI

Big difference. I can pair BT with my Car radio just fine. Looks like it is working. But it is NOT working since no audio is being transferred/heard. Just an FYI

sorry, I should have been more specific. I was talking about the no service issue. I've had none so far...