Help with Chainfire 3D

Guest nanodrone

Guest nanodrone

Hey guysvivrecently bought this fantastic phone :) but i'd like to enjoy the tegra 2 games so browsing the internet i found that on xda there is an app called Chainfire 3D that allows you to play them... i allready rooted the phone and installed the app.. all correctly configured but i can't play a tegra 2 game called Trainz.. i never tryied other games because i have a limited internet plan and i live where the adsl is absent.. so i have only this game.. someone can play tegra2 games with sgs2? If yes can someone give me some advices? I have the free version of cf3D

Guest donatinho

Hey guysvivrecently bought this fantastic phone :) but i'd like to enjoy the tegra 2 games so browsing the internet i found that on xda there is an app called Chainfire 3D that allows you to play them... i allready rooted the phone and installed the app.. all correctly configured but i can't play a tegra 2 game called Trainz.. i never tryied other games because i have a limited internet plan and i live where the adsl is absent.. so i have only this game.. someone can play tegra2 games with sgs2? If yes can someone give me some advices? I have the free version of cf3D

Edited by donatinho