HELP!!!!

Guest martinmrocks

Guest martinmrocks

So just to let you know where im at. I have had corvus5 installed for about 1 week now. No issues, I left my vega charging over night and now all of a sudden the touchscreen is completely unresponsive. I started following this guide http://android.modac...n/#entry1755785 but cant get the vega to boot in recovery. I have used all 3 commands (One in the walkthrough and a couple further down the thread) and the thing just boots up normally, now stuck on the flipping "select language" screen. Which obviously i cannot do as my touch screen is not working!!! PLEASE HELP ME!! Im going away sunday and need this. I want to try wiping everything from CWM first before I start thinking about hardware issues, which, by reading through other posts i dont think it is.

EDIT: So i used vegatools 4.1 to reinstall CWM and i managed to boot into recovery but still now luck with getting the touchscreen to work. Any ideas?

Edited by martinmrocks

So just to let you know where im at. I have had corvus5 installed for about 1 week now. No issues, I left my vega charging over night and now all of a sudden the touchscreen is completely unresponsive. I started following this guide http://android.modac...n/#entry1755785 but cant get the vega to boot in recovery. I have used all 3 commands (One in the walkthrough and a couple further down the thread) and the thing just boots up normally, now stuck on the flipping "select language" screen. Which obviously i cannot do as my touch screen is not working!!! PLEASE HELP ME!! Im going away sunday and need this. I want to try wiping everything from CWM first before I start thinking about hardware issues, which, by reading through other posts i dont think it is.

EDIT: So i used vegatools 4.1 to reinstall CWM and i managed to boot into recovery but still now luck with getting the touchscreen to work. Any ideas?

same thing happened to me I paniced a bit thinking it was a hardware error, however I plugged a usb mouse in clicked through selected the screen calibration app and was back in action.

hope this helps

Guest martinmrocks

same thing happened to me I paniced a bit thinking it was a hardware error, however I plugged a usb mouse in clicked through selected the screen calibration app and was back in action.

hope this helps

Yea My issue was, I couldnt boot into Recovery and i could only get as far as language selection on Modded Stock. Anywho I got fed up and took it back to currys who respectivly exchanged it for a brand new one. If anyone knows if i can avoid this in future some how please let me know :) Also i think im going to stick with Vegacomb now, it seems alot more stable, much better looking just needs USB host mode (which im sure is being sorted) and it will be a great rom