HTC Desire stuck in bootloop

Guest deeway666

Guest deeway666

Hi all,

I have searched for people with the same problem but cannot find anyone so that's why i'm posting this new topic.

I have a rooted HTC Desire that is stuck in a bootloop. It gets to the HTC screen and that’s it. I tried to upgrade from a cyanogen MOD 7 to gingerbread 2.3 with the RUU I got from the HTC DEV site. Well actually the upgrade looked to be succesfull but when my phone rebooted I got this bootloop.

So now I tried to do a recovery but I only get the “apply update from sdcard” instead of “apply sdcard:update.zip”. When I try to do this update I get a “invalid operation” and the phone reboots. I also did a wipe of the cache and data.

When I try and connect with usb I can only see a driver being loaded after I switch to fastboot.

I tried “adb devices” but no device is seen. When I do the “fastboot devices” I get a serial.

I also tried the Revolutionary software to S-OFF but again I get the “waiting for device”. I tried with the HTC sync drivers, bootloader drivers with several laptops and pc’s.

BRAVO PVT3 SHIP S-ON

HBOOT-1.02.0001

MICROP-051d

TOUCH PANEL-SYNT0101

RADIO-5.17.05.23

I also tried with an other sdcard from a working Desire but I cannot get on the sdcard.

I tried to “mount” the sdcard again with 'fastboot oem enableqxdm 0' but no luck.

Please ask if more info is needed.