[HOW-TO][GUIDE]Unlock X10 Bootloader Permanently

Guest rendeiro2005

Guest rendeiro2005

Cheers, will have a go later tonight then, is CWM pre installed in the kernal as ive not seen it mentioned before.

No.

After you install this ONLY xRecovery will work. FreeXperia Team are wonking on it ;)

Guest MuffinX

What do you mean with Flashtool isn't recognizing your phone? Does a window pop up asking which phone you have? Or isn't it recognizing a phone at all?

In the first case you should be able to continue following rendeiro's guide. In the second case... well, I don't know

No there is nothing Flashtool is only showing the last line after flashing and i can't use the butttons.

And I'm using 3.0.0

Guest rendeiro2005

No there is nothing Flashtool is only showing the last line after flashing and i can't use the butttons.

And I'm using 3.0.0

Please, use 2.9.1 version

Guest MuffinX

Same thing like with Flashtool 3.0.0.

Is it possible to unlock the Bootloader by flashing 2.1 and than runnning the" qsd8250_semc" file and after that reinstall my rom i used before?

Guest rendeiro2005

Same thing like with Flashtool 3.0.0.

Is it possible to unlock the Bootloader by flashing 2.1 and than runnning the" qsd8250_semc" file and after that reinstall my rom i used before?

you can install the firmware itself but if this method don´t work with you by install all firmware won´t do aswell. you have something not quite as you should on your PC.

Have you the latest SE tools instaled? each time you connect your phone to PC does this one recognize by opening the SE pop message? have you unlock SIM?

you should have the latest USB drivers. try to uninstall SE apps from PC and reinstall them again when you do that reboot your pc, reboot your phone connect both and see if flashtool recognizes your phone withou any issues

Guest rendeiro2005

@rendeiro2005

Would it be a good idea to add the tool the_laser released to test if a phone is factory sim-unlocked?

It's on this post at xda: http://forum.xda-dev...97#post17373997

you´re right BUT that´s the reason i put this:

wink.gif

4th this is ONLY for those who had SIM UNLOCKED if you have your SIM card locked please check HERE how to proceed.

on 1st post

We just need some awesome roms now :D Trips please come back lol.

i probably shouldn't say this, but looks like trip is still cooking ROMs for HTC sensation now.

Guest BigD18t

i probably shouldn't say this, but looks like trip is still cooking ROMs for HTC sensation now.

Well thats a shame, but you have to move on at somepoint. would have been nice to tell people that instead of saying for personal reasons tho.

Well thats a shame, but you have to move on at somepoint. would have been nice to tell people that instead of saying for personal reasons tho.

we are not sure at this point, but let us hope he'll return soon.

Not sure, but I guess he has really probs at home, cause his avatar was a picture of Iris until he told us of his personal probs. Now it's a stone looking face with a long nose. :unsure:

Regards,

L

Guest StillBrilliant

you´re right BUT that´s the reason i put this:

wink.gif

on 1st post

Shame on me. I need to learn how to read.

Good lesson for the next time; do a recheck on OP, before posting something like that

About all the post about Trip. A while back he said that he would start to develop for his new device eventually. He also said that he would make the current x10 ROMs final/stable.

Since they are pretty stable, I guess he moved on for good.

Guest rendeiro2005

How can i unlock my sim???

I ran the check unlock tool and all it said was "SEMC Certificate"

Hi

like i said in OP this guide is for unlocked sim cards so i don´t know.

i just can guarrantee what i´ve tried. nothing more. nothing less.

i don´t what to any of you brake your phones even if i put in OP I´m not responsible for....blá, blá, blá

cheers;)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest leechgod27

same thing happened as with muffins :-(

stuck at SE logo right after kernel downgrade ...

the 5th step is actually NOT HAPPENING.I mean right after i connect the phone after vibration,u said that the flashtool should recognize it in 5th step.....but nothing is happening(ask root perm etc options still disabled) in flash tool.I am using 2.9 version.I have all drivers installed and my x10 can be detected in flash mode.

And ok...than i countinue with rest of the steps exactly,all goes well.

reboot phone.

No SE logo.I was on spaarc's 2.3.3 gingerscape.It boots fine.

WIFI does not work(try to activate,shows failed)!!!quadrant before was 2300 now reduced to 1000!!!

I think even though SE logo didnt appear ,my bootloader didnt unlock....is there any other way to check?i read somewhere that in settings/phone info/firmware would show small alphabet or something,if its unlocked...dont remember exactly

what shall i do?

i lost my wifi ohmy.gifohmy.gifohmy.gif

EDIT:one more thing...i have never played with adb...dont know wether i have installed its drivers or no.Is it required anyway?

my wifi started after i re-downgraded and re-upgraded my kernels

Edited by leechgod27

Guest leechgod27

Solved!!!

install ggsetup.exe on PC :D :D

now running unlocked bl ,but with stock kernels.

Custom kernels doesn't boot the phone

Edited by leechgod27

• 2 weeks later...

Reboot your phone and copy/paste the dowloaded wifi modules from SDCARD to the correct places with root explorer (or something like that). On every pasted files long press, set permitions on every boxes

what app i shud use to do this step ???

Guest rendeiro2005

Reboot your phone and copy/paste the dowloaded wifi modules from SDCARD to the correct places with root explorer (or something like that). On every pasted files long press, set permitions on every boxes

what app i shud use to do this step ???

root explorer or any other with root priveleges;)