[ROM 13-10] TripNDroid Mobile Engineering - OFFICIAL B0041 | TRIPNKERNEL V0062

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest nrvnqsrxk
Hi Trip, first i wanna say thanks for your hard work.

I got an advice for you, you may need some David DeAngelo stuff, it will work, , drop an email and I'll send you some ebook.

not like making rom, in dating care too much, call too much, meet too much, gift too much usually make things worst.

Goof luck Trip, chin up, you are my HERO!

As someone in the field three nights a week, I'm just letting u know deangelo stuff is antiquated and at least 6 years old. And boring.

Guest TripNRaVeR

Does anybody know of a kernel to improve the video playback as well as gaming? My 720p mp4 files are experiencing lag. Sound is definitely amazing though, and would flashing another kernel undo the sound mods that trip put in?

Soon there will be an update with updated kernel and TAPS

Guest Louis Santos

Hey Trip I have a question about this rom. What feature will exactly be present from MIUI? Will you be keeping the stylized menu? themes? and SMS? by far the SMS popup and the SMS theme/program is one of the best part of MIUI. What exactly will we see from the MIUI portion of the rom? Thanks! Oh and good luck about the girl. How old are you? You know time heals all, and the worse thing you can do is NOT go out. Go grab a beer with some buddies, OR go grab a beer at a bar alone, forces you to talk at the next pretty lady you see ;)

Waiting for a update to this as well cant freaking wait.. Using Miui for now but am def waiting for ASOP with Taps and Etc.. With 3d Launcher ovcourse.. =] No ADW! Lol

• 2 weeks later...
Guest AndroidStud

Waiting for a update to this as well cant freaking wait.. Using Miui for now but am def waiting for ASOP with Taps and Etc.. With 3d Launcher ovcourse.. =] No ADW! Lol

when we going to see update action on this bad boy...love your work....

Guest Pushpan

Yes, maybe today the first big update, and then a hard focus on this one..

xLoud makes me stick to TripNDroid Mobile Engineering ROMS... waiting for the update

Guest eggyenergy666

xLoud makes me stick to TripNDroid Mobile Engineering ROMS... waiting for the update

Its also in the miui rom but its on by default just like the bravia engine my friend;)

Sent from my Sensation using Tapatalk

Guest Pushpan

Its also in the miui rom but its on by default just like the bravia engine my friend;)

I know that mate.. But I consider TripNMIUI also as part of TripNDroid Mobile Engineering :D.

Guest eggyenergy666

I know that mate.. But I consider TripNMIUI also as part of TripNDroid Mobile Engineering .

True so truexD i cant wait for 2.3.7 tripndroid and the new miui:D