Vega v smartphone.

Guest Adam:)

Hey guys, so as u may or may not know, i recently got the samsung galaxy s2. The phone itself is amazing, and i am in love with it.

but whilst ive been so involved wit the phone, ive come to notice that im using my vega a lot less then i used to.

So much so that im now considering selling the vega, and maybe just sticking with the s2.

im basically wondering what ur opinions are

would u sell off ur vega if that gd a smartphone came along?

or do u use them for seperate reasons?

Adam:)

I've just got a SGS2 as well so know exactly what you mean.

The S2 is a superb (if boring looking) phone with a bright, huge 4.3" screen and oodles of processing power. I've been playing on mine lots (root & ROMing) pretty much every day since I got it BUT I'm still using my Vega every day.

IMHO, the Vega (versus SGS2 / other smartphone) is much better for browsing (especially any extended period), watching movies (either on screen or via HDMI), reading books, keeping recipes for cooking, playing music (large screen allows you to change track easily using your knuckles when your hand is dirty) and many others.

Personally I think that the Vega & SGS2 complement each other very well, especially when paired. If I'm going to a friends to do some work on their PC / network, I'll take the Vega - I could do everything I wanted on SGS2 but sometimes having a 10.1" screen rally matters.

Guest phil8715

I've just got a SGS2 as well so know exactly what you mean.

The S2 is a superb (if boring looking) phone with a bright, huge 4.3" screen and oodles of processing power. I've been playing on mine lots (root & ROMing) pretty much every day since I got it BUT I'm still using my Vega every day.

IMHO, the Vega (versus SGS2 / other smartphone) is much better for browsing (especially any extended period), watching movies (either on screen or via HDMI), reading books, keeping recipes for cooking, playing music (large screen allows you to change track easily using your knuckles when your hand is dirty) and many others.

Personally I think that the Vega & SGS2 complement each other very well, especially when paired. If I'm going to a friends to do some work on their PC / network, I'll take the Vega - I could do everything I wanted on SGS2 but sometimes having a 10.1" screen rally matters.

As you will probably know I got a refund on my Vega and have ordered a Samsung Galaxy Tab P1010 WIFI. The phones I am using are split between a ZTE Blade and a SE X10 Mini 1st version. My upgrade is due in the next few months and the Samsung Galaxy S2 is the phone I am considering getting. I don't think I would use my tablet less than my phone as they would compliment each other. When I had my Vega I just mainly used it for messing about with roms and reading eBooks.