RAM unlocking and custom rom for ZTE Blade

Guest dev619

How can i know if my zte blade has additional locked ram . I have read somewhere that chinese models dont have additional ram and if i try to unlock the ram via methods mentioned in this site then i may brick my phone .

I am from India and have Dell XCD35 .

Also , what would be the best custom rom for hd gaming on my phone . I tried cyanogenmod 7 but it lags a lot even when i am not playing any game and the phone reboots on its own whenever i play any game . I have watched youtube videos of japanese jellyfish . Is it stable and better than cyanogenmod ????? and what other roms would you suggest for gaming . . .batterry backup does not matter but the rom should be good for gaming and stable

and what addons should i install among these<<<<http://android.modac...-01-24-oledtft/>>>> what do they do ???

Edited by dev619

Are you sure that you need to unlock any extra ram? As far as I know Indian Dell XCD35s have 512mb & are exactly the same as European zte blades.

I'd suggest CM7 nightly 179 (along with google apps)

Are you sure that you need to unlock any extra ram? As far as I know Indian Dell XCD35s have 512mb & are exactly the same as European zte blades.

I'd suggest CM7 nightly 179 (along with google apps)

I'll try it. . . .there one problem with japanese jellyfish . After i install it after wiping cache and data through rom manager it stucks when i reboot the phone and i have to remove battery and then restore to official 2.2

Guest Phoenix Silver

I'll try it. . . .there one problem with japanese jellyfish . After i install it after wiping cache and data through rom manager it stucks when i reboot the phone and i have to remove battery and then restore to official 2.2

Jap Jellyfish is pretty old.

Try a more modern rom

Jap Jellyfish is pretty old.

Try a more modern rom

then please suggest me a good rom for gaming. . . . .i saw a lot of videos of zte blade on youtube running hd games on japanese jellyfish thats why i was interested in it as it comes with addon to enable hardware accellerated UI and AHB bus overclocking. . . . .so is there any other alternative rom for hd gaming ???

also , is jj rls9 only for gen 1 ???. . . . after installing it stucks at dell screen. .. btw i have downloaded jj gen 2 only

Anyways , as you say jj is pretty old then suggest some modern rom which comes with addons for hd gaming

Edited by dev619

• 2 months later...
Guest Jatin Magnani

Have Dell XCD35 only.... No prob with cm7, just remove adw launcher and install Go LAUNCHER EX. Install advanced task killer and kill process anytime you feel cell is laging. Enjoy..

Guest adonwenas

Have u ever try moldovan or negaraku...

Its rocks...

They have script to autodetect that u using gen1 or gen2...

So no need to worry about bricking issue.. :)