Can I play the game Bejewelled Blitz on Facebook in the Advent Vega?

Guest Chivas1877

Guest Chivas1877

Hi there! I intend to give/buy my wife the Advent Vega tablet. She'll be using it mostly for browsing the net, online shopping(mostly eBay/Amazon), and Facebook...these I'm sure of coz those are the only things she do on our desktop and netbook. She's also addicted to the game Bejewelled Blitz in Facebook. And so I want to ask and know first before I buy her an Advent Vega tablet: Were you able to play the Bejewelled Blitz game on Facebook in your Advent Vega? Is it straightforward and easily done or does one need to download anything or modify/tweak something before it can be done. It will be our first time to have an Android machine and we're not familiar with that OS(my netbook & our desktop both run WinXP) and so I am not familiar as to its capability. But if Bejewelled Blitz via Facebook can be played in the Vega then that would end my search for the perfect gift for my wife's upcoming birthday. I hope you can enlighten me on these. Thanks in advance!

Guest phil8715

Hi there! I intend to give/buy my wife the Advent Vega tablet. She'll be using it mostly for browsing the net, online shopping(mostly eBay/Amazon), and Facebook...these I'm sure of coz those are the only things she do on our desktop and netbook. She's also addicted to the game Bejewelled Blitz in Facebook. And so I want to ask and know first before I buy her an Advent Vega tablet: Were you able to play the Bejewelled Blitz game on Facebook in your Advent Vega? Is it straightforward and easily done or does one need to download anything or modify/tweak something before it can be done. It will be our first time to have an Android machine and we're not familiar with that OS(my netbook & our desktop both run WinXP) and so I am not familiar as to its capability. But if Bejewelled Blitz via Facebook can be played in the Vega then that would end my search for the perfect gift for my wife's upcoming birthday. I hope you can enlighten me on these. Thanks in advance!

I've played Bejewelled Bliz through Facebook on my Vega when I had one. It worked fine as far as I can remember.

Guest Chivas1877

Thanks phil8715!

Any other recent player of Bejewelled Blitz on Facebook among Vega users here? I need a bit more feedback(s). How responsive is the capacitative screen to help someone playing Bejewelled Blitz in scoring high on it. I ask this because I remember my wife use to blame the mouse not being quick/responsive enough to her every clicks and so I wonder how the touchscreen will fare on this regard. And if you could please give me a link(is it allowed here) as to where I can buy it online cheaper or at least a seller who could offer aftersales support etc. You could pm me also. Again thanks!

Edited by Chivas1877

It will play..but not enough for hardcore players

My wife is also blitz mad..500k+..but says it just doesn't play right and can only get about 90k on vega touchscreen

Sorry for the bad news dude..but its still an awesome tablet

Guest Durbybard

Hiya, to be honest it plays really slow, very laggy and doesn't always move the right gem you want, so i wouldn't buy one just for bejeweled.

It does play perfect on my iphone 3gs and with the new rare cat etc gems now implemented it's as good if not better than the web based version.

Chris....

Guest Chivas1877

Guys, thanks for your inputs! I really appreciate it. For now I'll hold up on getting the Vega pending the incorporation of an Android version of Bejewelled Blitz. I know this forum section is specifically for Vega but I'll just give it a try: Would you know of any other tablet(Android or not), not in the league of iPad/Galaxy/Xoom/Iconia, that could decently play Bejewelled Blitz? Again, thanks!

Edited by Chivas1877