3.2 working well but cannot connect to PC

Guest Vansphone

Guest Vansphone

Sorry if this has been covered elsewhere, I did a search but the replies seemed to be about connecting to a PC in order to upgrade to 3.2.

I upgrades to 3.2 B8 yesterday and today connected the tablet to the PC but it was not recognised. A message came up on the PC about unable to find the USB drivers. Before the upgrade the Vega connected to the PC without any problems.

Can anyone point me in the direction of the correct drivers?

Thanks

By the way, I have been away from this site for a few month, when I came back I was amazed to see 3.2. If is a great ROM and so far it is working well.

Sorry if this has been covered elsewhere, I did a search but the replies seemed to be about connecting to a PC in order to upgrade to 3.2.

I upgrades to 3.2 B8 yesterday and today connected the tablet to the PC but it was not recognised. A message came up on the PC about unable to find the USB drivers. Before the upgrade the Vega connected to the PC without any problems.

Can anyone point me in the direction of the correct drivers?

Thanks

By the way, I have been away from this site for a few month, when I came back I was amazed to see 3.2. If is a great ROM and so far it is working well.

I had the same problem on a slightly earlier build ...... I just ran AUDI again, n it sorted it out no probs

Guest Vansphone

What are you trying to do? Transfer files? If so, make sure that USB Debugging is not turned on.

Thanks, that was the problem. As soon as I turned off debugging I could transfer files from my PC.