The most Light and Smooth Rom?

Guest Manos Aristeidopoulos

Guest guts118

Hi,

I am currently using a version of CM7, but I originally had GSF b19 and I prefer that.

But I cannot find a GSF download anywhere, I have tried searching alot but with no luck.

I have found SSF (Simple Stir Fry) b27, but I am reluctant to use this and would rather use the fully fledged Ginger Stir Fry Rom.

Can anyone please tell me where I can find this?

Any help is appreciated.

Many Thanks

Guest Manos Aristeidopoulos

Can you test the new Moldovan Mile RLS4?

Sorry but to many bugs reports for this one I am not going to test it.

Burstlam doing very good job so if you want a rom based to 2.3.5 official stick with burstlams version.

• 2 weeks later...

CM7 is the best rom, but as far as smoothness goes, on the blade it's total crap.

All the Blade Leaked\Ofiicial based roms are fine. much smoother than CM7, but still not enough for me.

Only rom i'm satisfies with is MCSF which is based on the skate, and is super fast + has an amazing dolby digital sound system - twice the volume and twice the quality. it's really amazing, and i wonder why there are no other skate based roms and why WBAW stopped developing it after only one version.

It has a few cons - no bloototh and no tethering (works only with 3rd party apps) but i couldn't care less... i wish it has some nice shutdown menu, crt off animation etc... but i'm good without them only thing i really miss is a notification power widget with WI-FI and Rotate toggles.