Overlook: CyanoGen Skin

Guest ink nero

Guest ink nero

Hi there

Overlook derives from iphonetoday and it's a full screen today replacement with scrollable wallpaper.

Since it's not intended as a today plugin, the menu hardware button (warning!) is assigned to Overlook for an easily access.

It's fast, no memory eater and designed for Omnia. Ipt is not required.

To install, disable all today plugin before and then softreset.

A shortcut will be placed to windows\startup (warning!)

I've made the CyanoGen skin for me, so you can find some italian words and broken links.

You can edit/add icons by a long tap (I can't give great support, that's why is for developer or power users only).

There are 6 wallpapers and about 160 cyanogen icons (with 3 new exclusive icons)

dt-P8A3.png

Other themes (like android phone 7 and WM7) could be ported.

And inside the cab you can find a FULL clockopia font set! Now no more block squares, no more headache, no more zzzfont ;)

Feel free to modify it.

download

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest anto.wajo

cool.gif very nice and useful. I like the possibility to personalize the icons and the programs.

one question: can I align the icons on the right or on the center?

Guest ciccio2995

you can't put icons where you want , because iphonetoday it doesn' t allow wink.gif

P.S: ma non lo posiamo scrivere direttamente in italiano? va bene che scrivere in inglese ci aiuta a ripeterlo e che cosi anche gli altri possano avere risposte alle loro domande, ma se parliamo in italiano ci facciamo i fighi che sappiamo due lingue XD biggrin.gif

Guest ink nero

@all glad you like it smile.gif

one question: can I align the icons on the right or on the center?

you can add empty icons, so you can place icons everywhere (but like on a virtual 4x4 grid)

When you'll become tired to do "long tap-add icon-ok" "long tap-add icon-ok" as times as needed, open icon.xml and write the necessary lines, i.e.

<icon name="YouTube" image="cyanogen\web\Youtube.png" exec="\Windows\Start Menu\Programmi\YouTube.lnk" animation="1" />

<icon animation="1" />

<icon animation="1" />

<icon animation="1" />

<icon animation="1" />

<icon name="MToolbox" image="cyanogen\apps\Easy-Tether.png" exec="\Windows\Start Menu\Programmi\mToolbox.lnk" animation="1" />

Actually I've no time to make the "android phone 7" skin, but using a similar approach, paulojdaniel has made the "windows phone 7 skin"

http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=1281239

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Borna_bkpdata

Hi,

really nice work. Just one question, every time when i press end key i close overlook. Can it be set not to close overlook?

Tnx in advance

Guest ink nero

Hi,

really nice work. Just one question, every time when i press end key i close overlook. Can it be set not to close overlook?

Tnx in advance

basically the End key shows the today page and this skin, as I wrote, it's not a today plugin in order to get full screen. Overlook it's not closed, but it's like "reduced to icon".

But the "menu button" (upper right) gives you a fast way to recall Overlook (hopefully).

However, with AE Button Plus (http://aeinc.ru/aebplus.php) (now freeware!) it's possible to remap even the End Call button. But then, at least on my phone, I cannot reject/close a call (if any) with the End Call button.

Try and choose the best for you

Guest Borna_bkpdata

Tnx for quick answer. I totally forgot about AEBplus.

Working really good now. . Omnia i900 here, rejecting call when someone call with end key still works after remaping it.

Tnx once again, keep up good work.

Borna from Croatia