no camera/video on veg

Guest TOPHER85

Guest TOPHER85

Julian a very new by Andy,I have a Chinese DVC P10,with Honeycomb 3.0 so.But it came with no camera or video and an HOPELESS at any it work,Anyone know of an instant install or download for these two features,oh,the machine is K's version of ADVENT VEGA.please,please help the new"and"!!!

Julian a very new by Andy,I have a Chinese DVC P10,with Honeycomb 3.0 so.But it came with no camera or video and an HOPELESS at any it work,Anyone know of an instant install or download for these two features,oh,the machine is K's version of ADVENT VEGA.please,please help the new"and"!!!

Sorry mate ... this sounds very much like a bad translation by Google translate .. if you need more help please describe the issue in proper English !

Sorry mate ... this sounds very much like a bad translation by Google translate .. if you need more help please describe the issue in proper English !

I think this guy got one of those nasty knock offs that ebay had a few months back... so likely only running 1.7 vegacomb... In the words of Mr T "I pity da fool!"

The camera does not work on Vega (and clones) with Honeycomb. Se the VegaComb threads on here.

You will need to install Corvus5 or CMW7. There are threads for both of these here as well.

Good luck.

The camera does not work on Vega (and clones) with Honeycomb. Se the VegaComb threads on here.

You will need to install Corvus5 or CMW7. There are threads for both of these here as well.

Good luck.

Keep up mate ;) Camera is working on VC8.1 :) Better app support will be added once gtalk is properly working too :)

newbe5

Keep up mate ;) Camera is working on VC8.1 :) Better app support will be added once gtalk is properly working too :)

newbe5

I know dude. But didn't want to confuse the OP and my assumption is that as the camera is snafu, it's pre 8.1 like those rip-offs that popped up on eBay a while back.

PS. Still loving VC and it's now my day-day ROM (which is an achievement, I take a lot of pleasing ;)). Kudos to the team.

PPS. My vote is to keep the "Vega is free software" boot image. How many times do people reboot and how long do they spend looking at it?

Guest jevdroid
My vote is to keep the "Vega is free software" boot image. How many times do people reboot and how long do they spend looking at it?

If I may... yes, keep the boot image, but if I may... can you change the background to black? I often start the tablet in the morning whilst still in bed to scan the news. The white light always wakes my wife...