Bloody B70!!?!!

Guest Zleet

Bought one of these yesterday with the intention of slapping on a custom rom and taking it on holiday this weekend.

Didn't know about the issues with the new B70 model not being able to be rooted (something I only found when nothing worked). Seems i'm now stuck with stock until smarter minds than me make some progress.

Having an Android device that I haven't tinkered with just feels weird and wrong. I'm just thankful it's generally such a nice device.

Guest m_w_clarke

Bought one of these yesterday with the intention of slapping on a custom rom and taking it on holiday this weekend.

Didn't know about the issues with the new B70 model not being able to be rooted (something I only found when nothing worked). Seems i'm now stuck with stock until smarter minds than me make some progress.

Having an Android device that I haven't tinkered with just feels weird and wrong. I'm just thankful it's generally such a nice device.

I have a b70. And I've rooted it, using a guide on xda. Although I admit it seems to be luck if you have a b70 and are able to root.

I have have yet to put a custom rom on though, as I find the stock really fast anyway.

I have to say after a day of messing about on it the default unrooted device without a custom rom is still pretty good.

Have MX video player for avi's and bought a couple of games from the tegra app so that should keep me going while travelling. Anyone got any recommendations of apps or games that work well on the transformer?