Change market...

Guest cicciopuzzo

Guest plegdroid

Hy, i've installed on my blade the CAE 1.1 and i want to know if i downgrade the market from 3.1 to 2.... It's possible? How?

if you've got a rom with the version of market you want to use extract it with something like root explorer, remove the new version from system and replace with the version you want to use :)

vending apk.

Edited by plegdroid

Guest plegdroid

I found the file "Market updater.apk" in: Systemapp... i have to remove only this file? and what is the "vending.apk"? i have to remove this too?

you only need to change the "vending apk ":)

Guest plegdroid

Ok, thanks... And if i won't an app can i clear the apk file in the folder Systemapp ?

I'd recomend freezing rather than deleting system apps, as some system apps are vital to make your phone work.

Guest unrandomsam

I'd recomend freezing rather than deleting system apps, as some system apps are vital to make your phone work.

Don't see why you can always adb push them back from recovery if you need to (Might as well have /system as full as possible with stuff you actually need).

Guest plegdroid

Don't see why you can always adb push them back from recovery if you need to (Might as well have /system as full as possible with stuff you actually need).

totally agee, but without knowing how technical the person with the issue is I used caution with the advice that I gave, but yes you are right they can be replaced back :)

Guest Kamikaze.

Easier method(at least i think...) is to download gapps.zip(the one ment for A2.3.3 has the 'old' market) with Rom Manager(free version works), and install the zip via CWM.