Did I kill my OSF?

Guest Dimchek

Hi everyone!

Looks like I kill my SF, but may be there is way to improve?

So I flash CyanoGen and changed Gen1 to Gen2 for it.

But I was diasappoint I decide turn back MoDaCo ROM.

But CWM can't mount SD to USB and I use fastboot-windows.exe to re-install CWM.

After it no CWM, no boot. But WinXP recognize SF and fastboot-windows.exe works.

And I did stupid thing. I changed .bat file as "fastboot-windows.exe flash boot boot.img", boot.img from blade-boot+recovery-images.zip

After in no bootloader and WinXP can't recognize SF and fastboot doesn't work.

Is it finished? I did my best for broke phone or I can do smth more?

Thank you.

Guest Amphoras

Is the modaco rom you're trying to use Gen 1? Did you use a Gen 1 or 2 version of clockwork?

If the modaco rom is Gen 1, use the Gen 2 to Gen 1 TPT from wbaw's thread to go back to Gen 1 and it should work again.

If the rom you're trying to use is Gen 2, check if you flashed a Gen 2 version of clockwork. If you flashed a Gen 1 version and your phone is Gen 2 it won't work. Try reflashing a Gen 2 version of clockwork, and if that doesn't work use the Gen 1 to Gen 2 TPT again.

I'm trying OUK_P729BV1.0.0B05 (OLED devices only) ROM

But look like I kill boot partition execute "fastboot-windows.exe flash boot boot.img"

As I say no possible start any recovery or re-flash procedure by PWR/VOL- and no possible flash Gen 2 version of clockwork because WinXP doesn't recognize SF and so no any connection.

Now I'm trying re-flash from SD, place Gen2-to-Gen1-TPT-v2-stock.zip package in /image folder and turn on phone with PWR/VOL+