CyanogenMod 6.1.1 for B7610 update 01-06 // I am stopping my contributions as my phone died

Guest erikcas

Guest inf3rn0

Hi guys!!

A friend of mine is having a problem when trying to install Beta £ on his B7610 with WM 6.1

This is the screen of the problem

thumb_fb79b76d.jpg

Do you know what's the problem?

i read something about overlapping partitions? its not really readable as is...

Guest erikcas

Hi guys!!

A friend of mine is having a problem when trying to install Beta £ on his B7610 with WM 6.1

This is the screen of the problem

============>8========

Do you know what's the problem?

pic is too small to say. And too many adds on the pic uploadpage

Guest erikcas

I8000 users seem very interested in new CM rev, why dev team don't care about b7610? Still waiting for working version

They are developing for I8000, not for B7610. It is that simple. They never said they are developing for B7610.

So consider it as a gift from some idiots like me that it is even running on B7610

They are developing for I8000, not for B7610. It is that simple. They never said they are developing for B7610.

So consider it as a gift from some idiots like me that it is even running on B7610

hey , its ok ... he was just expressing ..

and we have faith in you ,

:)

I believe that we are all waiting for this :)

BTW, anyone experience low 3D/2D performance in CM beta?

Quadrant shows much lower score (3D 45, 2D 72?) than beta3 but drag racing which i play often is definitely smoother :blink:

yes i saw a low 3d/2d performance too...

but i think other are saying try fresh install and that i didnt did . as i needed the phone part...

I8000 users seem very interested in new CM rev, why dev team don't care about b7610? Still waiting for working version

Maybe stop complaining about dev team and start learning linux, programing to make your dev team, which will be working only on B7610.

Great idea - isn't it?

Guest Isascaboy89

pic is too small to say. And too many adds on the pic uploadpage

Sorry if pic is to small...you can see her bigger if you go to post 91 on ip mart by clicking on THIS link.

Could you help me?

Guest mrHiggins

I have a problem flashing my b7610 to android.

You have several tutorials but i dont know which files belongs to which tutorials - i want the best and newest....

So i got from a tutorial the file beta2_1024, kernel_REV29 and o2b2update

Now i have here a kernel_rev98 for beta3. So it wont work with beta2_1024? do i need a kind of beta3_1024???

Guest erikcas

Maybe stop complaining about dev team and start learning linux, programing to make your dev team, which will be working only on B7610.

Great idea - isn't it?

that would be selfish, we are getting help from devs, they brought us where we are now. And I allways get all advice I want from devs.

B)

Guest erikcas

I have a problem flashing my b7610 to android.

You have several tutorials but i dont know which files belongs to which tutorials - i want the best and newest....

So i got from a tutorial the file beta2_1024, kernel_REV29 and o2b2update

Now i have here a kernel_rev98 for beta3. So it wont work with beta2_1024? do i need a kind of beta3_1024???

Rev 29? Where did you get that?

Click and start from here

and yes you need rev 98

Guest erikcas

Sorry if pic is to small...you can see her bigger if you go to post 91 on ip mart by clicking on THIS link.

Could you help me?

I can only see the first posst on each page. And my God, contact the siteowner to remove all non static adds.

Please post it somewhere else, thanx

Guest mrHiggins

Now i startet the autoinstaller. First time linux wanted to know yes or no for some partition things, no chance to enter something. Second time a lot of errors - hexnumbers and so on - and no untar extSomething. Re-pack it on internal storage dont work too.

But 2 questions:

In the link you've given me to the thread there is a guide how to install it with linux and in storage and so on - but i would prefer it on sd. ?

On my B7610 i have 2 memories. "\" and "internal memory" Windows is on the first - but there isnt enough space for the installer. Is it possible to install it from internal memory?

Guest centodue

If all idiots should be like you the world should be full of fantastic persons!

@mrHiggins

First of all you must have backed up your SD CARD memory

- Format SD Card memory as FAT32 PRIMARY removing all possible partitions present in its (for example use "MiniTool Partition Wizard Home Edition" to make this operation)

- You can be format again using Windows Mobile : settings --> Memory --> external Memory --> Format

- Add in MyMemory (internal memory) the files of the package "froyo_beta3" (link in the first post) , this must be unzipped to have :

o2beta folder

ext4.tar.gz file

Haret.exe file

zImage file

- launch autoinstaller.exe file in o2beta folder and now it should be work....

Bye

Edit: as indicated by Isascaboy89 :

1) autoninstaller --> wait creation of partitions, installation, reboot

2) add in MyMemory the update for B7610 (Rev 98) --> launch haret in MyMemory

If you restart WMO the updated must NOT be present again in MyMemory

If auto-rotation , compass and something is not working correctly you can install matriX1218 custom update in Post#743 that is really nice and perfectly working

Edited by centodue

Guest Isascaboy89

Centodue i guess you have forgot to say that after having launched androidinstall and waited the phone reboot, he should apply the updates, launch android and reboot again

Guest centodue

Centodue i guess you have forgot to say that after having launched androidinstall and waited the phone reboot, he should apply the updates, launch android and reboot again

Yes , thank you...

I forgot it because I thought that all the other procedures that he made was ok, but (may be) the only problem was starting pre-configuration of partitions to have correct installation...so I focused more to clean before that not to install later (your tutorial, more times indicated, is really precise and useful)

@Erikcas

Received your email, Thank you

I will give you feedback as soon as ;-)

Guest Isascaboy89

Thx centodue for appreciating my tutorial.

Any news about my friend problem that you can see in post #891?

Erickas like allways i can help you by testing your works if you want

Edited by Isascaboy89

Guest Alchedin

check your pm for gods sake!

:blink::P

It will probably work on B7610.

Was personally working on a samdroid spicagen. Again, see your pm

Cyanogenmod 6 beta1 runs on B7610 very well (fast graphics in menu's etc), i'm using it at the moment but keyboard is not working and sensor for the screen is the only one working when you slide the keyboard. The adjustment to landscape does work ok, so i'm using the Cyanogenmod 6 beta1 with the zimage of Beta 3 for B7610.

So the sensor doesn't react when you just turn the phone without the keyboard slided out.

Also i don't get any reception from the provider. (doesn't even ask for a pincode) and when searching for networks you'll get an error containing it's impossible to scan for networks.

Guest crazyhorse78

Cyanogenmod 6 beta1 runs on B7610 very well (fast graphics in menu's etc), i'm using it at the moment but keyboard is not working and sensor for the screen is the only one working when you slide the keyboard. The adjustment to landscape does work ok, so i'm using the Cyanogenmod 6 beta1 with the zimage of Beta 3 for B7610.

So the sensor doesn't react when you just turn the phone without the keyboard slided out.

Also i don't get any reception from the provider. (doesn't even ask for a pincode) and when searching for networks you'll get an error containing it's impossible to scan for networks.

Does your phone (call, sms) work?

Guest Alchedin

Does your phone (call, sms) work?

That's a no when I read it :lol:

Guest centodue

@Erickas

i sent you the list of all things tested and working/no working.

For the moment only not tested:

- GPS

- Movies

- hearphone

here some picture of the mistaken resolution I have...

post-718727-0-66376400-1323265793_thumb. post-718727-0-52173500-1323266562_thumb. post-718727-0-12535600-1323266723_thumb.

post-718727-0-43942800-1323266768_thumb. post-718727-0-12520600-1323266929_thumb.

I hope it should be simple to correct

bye

Edit:

the last picture of Sygic application shows better the resolution mistake ...no complete screen because application (480x800) has lower resolution than visualization

Edited by centodue