[STOPPED] CyanogenMod Beta2 Omnia 2 (updated: 04.05.2012)

Guest voyteckst

Guest drhatem

Hi guys,

Thanks to the dev Team for the huge work they do.

Since the install of 1st update of Beta 3 I have, such as other people, a problem installing large APK. is there any solution?

Many thanks!!

Edited by drhatem

An update regarding battery drainage during standby after update1.

I closed all apps, and monitored drainage in standby,

It looks like the phone is loosing approximately 1% of battery every

1 hour. I monitored this several times, and the result is consistent.

Does anybody know how much battery the phone looses under Windows Mobile.

In WinMO dial *#9911# and the soc is the real battery %. And you can see when the soc is 88 the WinMo still shows you 100%

In Android cat /sys/devices/platform/omnia-II-battery/power_supply/battery/fg_soc show the soc value if you want to make a real comparation

Guest antonio junior

was not so clear.

I mean that when you're on Windows Mobile, you set the CPU performance to "low" when booting Android will be stuck on the boot screen. at least it happens to me.

battery and for some people who settled in the internal memory is having a very fast draining.

Edited by antonio junior

Guest Tintorera

hello guys, I've been trying to install beta 2 now for a while and i can't seem to get past the pink screen

I am solely using the sd-card as my my storage is gone due to a hardware fault, therefore i am using the manual install; partition mount unrar etc in ubuntu.

i've left the start untouched as it should be 0p2, right?

i've tried to use the "diagnosis" zimage but all that happens is the normal initial check, only to move on to a blinking line for a few seconds, and then saying android in very small text in the center, again with the blinking line next to it. after a while the line stops blinking.

sighsad.gif

Guest lalinde89

I never had such an issue O__O

I got the SDCard install with my own tweaks for more performance and it lasted me yesterday a whole day and still had 68% left of battery.

Mine have the same issue...like 4 or 5 hours..!!wifi off and backlight off too

Guest shoarmabakpao

Over night my phone only loses about 5% I sleep around 10 hours each day so in 10 hours it lost 5%

Today I used my phone at school, played alot on it and tested stuff out such like optimizing the .png files of angrybirds, then re-install angrybirds on my phone and then replay those levels till I hit the big levels to see any improvements. And I sure did ALOT improvement! I use the newest angrybirds, the one you can download from the market. I will now optimize the already spica optimized version too see if it can be optimized even further.

I optimized the .png on drag racing (pulled latest apk from phone) and after optimization it ran ALOT smoother!

For ppl who complained about battery not fully charged, please check if it ever reached 95%+

my experience is, probably becoz of the setting, once battery is fully charged (showing an "F"), the input will be cut and battery consumption begins

so unless u're checking the battery status every 15 min (or less), u may not recognized it once has been charged to 95% +

Edited by Job21

Guest matriX1218

For ppl who complained about battery not fully charged, please check if it ever reached 95%+

my experience is, probably becoz of the setting, once battery is fully charged (showing an "F"), the input will be cut and battery consumption begins

so unless u're checking the battery status every 15 min (or less), u may not recognized it once has been charged to 95% +

I've B7610 and my battery charges upto 99%. Once it is fully charged, the power is automatically cut but the status on lock screen remains unchanged... "Charging 99%" means it should be changed to "Charge Complete" or something like this...:rolleyes:

Hi all ,

Few things that I've notice since I use this Beta 3 regarding the battery issue :

- last night I made possible to reach 100 % fully charged battery ; for that I use a program from the market to keep my screen on , without turned off , and I saw that my battery reach 100 % .

- the battery consumption was 1% / hour witch is very good for an ported android , but right now I'm not using android due the call bug issue .., ( to wait 4 or 6 seconds to see who is call me ) .

- I guess , regarding the battery charging issue , that is a problem with the phone when go to sleep and cut the charging of battery ( this is my opinion .. -- I'm not a developer to know that -- is just an opinion ., nothing more )

Thanks all the developers team for this great job .. All the best

Hi folks,

the clock on my O2Droid is always one hour behind the actual time, although the time zone is set correctly. It also seems that time update via network does not work.

Maybe this is not at all an O2Droid issue, but I would be crateful for any hint, since I am an Android newby.

Guest voyteckst

Hi folks,

the clock on my O2Droid is always one hour behind the actual time, although the time zone is set correctly. It also seems that time update via network does not work.

Maybe this is not at all an O2Droid issue, but I would be crateful for any hint, since I am an Android newby.

So read first topic or search. It was spoken about this many times.

Hi folks,

Use ClockSync from market to sync clock at every boot.

Guest voyteckst

Hi Voyteckst, may I know if call screen / BT improvement is in the task list?

Call screen yes. What is wrong with BT? It works fror me (but I'm using it only for earphone).

Guest erikcas

I've B7610 and my battery charges upto 99%. Once it is fully charged, the power is automatically cut but the status on lock screen remains unchanged... "Charging 99%" means it should be changed to "Charge Complete" or something like this...

There is an answer from Sandor (bsbsbs) one or two pages back

Call screen yes. What is wrong with BT? It works fror me (but I'm using it only for earphone).

for me w/ bt connected,either in or out call,it doesnt go through by default,but need an additional click to get done.

That means incoming call 2 clicks,

outgoing call,after dialing, connected then 1 click to "pass" the line back to bt

Ps im using kinda mono/stereo conversion type bt

Use ClockSync from market to sync clock at every boot.

Thanks for the hints.

But tomy opinion Android itself should be capable to set the time correctly from the time zone information and the summer time settings for each zone. At least this is what I remember when I fiddled around with Linux long ago that there must be a configuration file somewhere buried deep in the innards.

Guest marisaleh

Hi all ,

Few things that I've notice since I use this Beta 3 regarding the battery issue :

- last night I made possible to reach 100 % fully charged battery ; for that I use a program from the market to keep my screen on , without turned off , and I saw that my battery reach 100 % .

- the battery consumption was 1% / hour witch is very good for an ported android , but right now I'm not using android due the call bug issue .., ( to wait 4 or 6 seconds to see who is call me ) .

- I guess , regarding the battery charging issue , that is a problem with the phone when go to sleep and cut the charging of battery ( this is my opinion .. -- I'm not a developer to know that -- is just an opinion ., nothing more )

Thanks all the developers team for this great job .. All the best

Can you please tell us which program did you use to get the battery to charge to 100%

Thanks

Guest marisaleh

Update for App2SD available.

I applied the update, still doesn't solve Reading from the SIM problem

In Settings - About phone - Status; it still says My phone number Unknown

Can you please tell us what does this update actually do apart from App2SD update

Thanks

Edited by marisaleh

Can you please tell us which program did you use to get the battery to charge to 100%

Thanks

Hi ,

The name of the program is : Lightning bug - sleep clock ..., .. you have to run this program during the charging of battery .., and I hope to reach 100 %

All the best