[STOPPED] CyanogenMod Beta2 Omnia 2 (updated: 04.05.2012)

Guest voyteckst

Guest Abhiraj4

Hi all

My storage is shown up in android under /storage....... no prob in that but the music player doesnt add files in that folder to librery .... so is there any way to add those files to music player.....

--- This is because i prefer to keep my fav music and movies in that 800 mb space so that i can access it on both thee OS .....

Edited by Abhiraj4

Guest WajdiPathwalker

HELLO, how can i use the update file for network problem?? i changed cm_update_wm.sh to cm_o2_update.sh, put it in my storage but it doesn't load it... what should i do?? confused.gif please help me

Guest Abhiraj4

HELLO, how can i use the update file for network problem?? i changed cm_update_wm.sh to cm_o2_update.sh, put it in my storage but it doesn't load it... what should i do?? confused.gif please help me

you dont have to load those files... just run haret.exe after pasting those files ........ once done just go to that folder again u will see those files are missing.....this shows you have successfully updated .

Guest Abhiraj4

Make it Yourself. It does not require any programming skills, because it's normal text file.

but i cant understand the key numbers used..... can you provide a chart of which key is linked to which key number.....

Guest voyteckst

but i cant understand the key numbers used..... can you provide a chart of which key is linked to which key number.....

Abhiraj4 You didn't even open this file, right? If You will at last, there are functions on the right and numbers on the left...

Sorry for telling this, but You are so lazy...

s3c-keypad.kl:

key 158   CAMERA

key 26    ENDCALL       	WAKE_DROPPED

key 217   HOME

key 231   CALL

key 102   MENU

key 115   VOLUME_UP

key 114   VOLUME_DOWN

key 116   BACK

Edited by voyteckst

Guest Abhiraj4

Abhiraj4 You didn't even open this file, right? If You will at last, there are functions on the right and numbers on the left...

Sorry for telling this, but You are so lazy...

s3c-keypad.kl:

key 158   CAMERA

key 26    ENDCALL   		WAKE_DROPPED

key 217   HOME

key 231   CALL

key 102   MENU

key 115   VOLUME_UP

key 114   VOLUME_DOWN

key 116   BACK

m sorry for that... nut i unfortunately did go through those file but the key notations werent clear ..... and to be very precise can you explain this......

What is....WAKE_DROPPED, SOFT_RIGHT,POUND,DPAD_LEFT,DPAD_RIGHT........from qwerty.kl (do i also need to make some changes in them)

and the keylayout i applied has the following.

key 158 CAMERA

key 116 ENDCALL WAKE_DROPPED

key 26 HOME

key 231 CALL

key 102 MENU

key 115 VOLUME_UP

key 114 VOLUME_DOWN

key 217 BACK

and to unlock my phone i need to press the end call button( i.e. the one at right of the central hexagon) and then press unlock button(the original lock button) so it becomes danm bulky n irritating to unlock in hurry

EDIT- also in addition if i press only unlock button within the sleep time after locking it wakes....... but in other cases i have to press both ......

this is my ketlayout....

keylayout.zip

Edited by Abhiraj4

Guest voyteckst

m sorry for that... nut i unfortunately did go through those file but the key notations werent clear ..... and to be very precise can you explain this......

What is....WAKE_DROPPED, SOFT_RIGHT,POUND,DPAD_LEFT,DPAD_RIGHT........from qwerty.kl (do i also need to make some changes in them)

and the keylayout i applied has the following.

and to unlock my phone i need to press the end call button( i.e. the one at right of the central hexagon) and then press unlock button(the original lock button) so it becomes danm bulky n irritating to unlock in hurry

if you want i applied this...

Use google a bit please.

hi Voyteckst, usb connection got a bit more buggy in CG6

no matter connecting to PC or charger, 2/10 I got it halted

maybe the "plugging" action (together w/ the headphone) is still something to solve?

and an interesting finding

I'm now away from primary carrier service area, and after the reboot

the time sync automatically, no need to be 3G, no need for the flight mode

While for the LCD density in build.prop

I've to agree with you that Android intends to use a general setting than a specific one

so, 800 x 480 = 240 instead of a precise figures that might vary from 1 droid to another

(evidence: I've the mortplayer widget showing properly under density 240)

Edited by Job21

Guest s jithu

i lost my phone network signal its ask (wireless radio is off would you like to turn on yes - no

when i sellect yes nothing happen its in airplane mode what shall i do what wrong with it

pls help guys im scared now

Guest WajdiPathwalker

you dont have to load those files... just run haret.exe after pasting those files ........ once done just go to that folder again u will see those files are missing.....this shows you have successfully updated .

well i've done that but no success update file didn't disappear::: please qny help i renq,e them to cm_o2_update.sh but no luck; what to do :/

Guest Abhiraj4

well i've done that but no success update file didn't disappear::: please qny help i renq,e them to cm_o2_update.sh but no luck; what to do :/

ok theres another way.... just go to file explorer in android and check if you can see the files stored in my storage under /storage...... if you see it then repet the earlier procedure it should work..... if not you will have to either copy those files manually from ubuntu to your system partition or else you can make my storage appear in /storage and then do the normal method....... tell me which way u want ill describe it in next post.......

How do you know ?

Humor me :lol:

it is the hardware issue

Please google it :0)

to the simplest, the protective layer of our droid shall not allow capacitive screen to operate (look at the hard material of GS/ GS2 vs. the soft layer of our O2)

more overall, the core cpu, the circuit and everything else

I don't believe u can get a right substitute of capacitive display to fit in at all

Edited by Job21

Guest benjoman

it's been 4 days since CM is running and no hangs or SODs. battery discharge is about 1.5% per hour with data off, wifi off, autosync off, and use 2g enabled. pretty stable. has no problems with the camera application. installed on internal storage.

Guest WajdiPathwalker

ok theres another way.... just go to file explorer in android and check if you can see the files stored in my storage under /storage...... if you see it then repet the earlier procedure it should work..... if not you will have to either copy those files manually from ubuntu to your system partition or else you can make my storage appear in /storage and then do the normal method....... tell me which way u want ill describe it in next post.......

i don't have ubunto so the other way please

ps:i can't see my storage in android it's empty folder... please help me u will be my angel :D

Guest synescu

i don't have ubunto so the other way please

ps:i can't see my storage in android it's empty folder... please help me u will be my angel :D

make sure the launch haret.exe with all the necessary files from root of your storage (not inside any folder).or try root explorer.

Guest zomgbugs

it's been 4 days since CM is running and no hangs or SODs. battery discharge is about 1.5% per hour with data off, wifi off, autosync off, and use 2g enabled. pretty stable. has no problems with the camera application. installed on internal storage.

for me it also works fine but at the begining with CM it crashed with some graphic issues and btw corrupted my sdcard. with my new card and a fresh install of CM it also crashed 2 or 3 times with graphic issues at the start but now it works fine.

Guest marios32

Lol that made my day :D

Resistive into a capacitive... Newbies, newbies... laugh.giflaugh.gif

// yeah.. apparently some people don't get sarcasm...

Edited by marios32