[STOPPED] CyanogenMod Beta2 Omnia 2 (updated: 04.05.2012)

Guest voyteckst

Guest lzq55555

voytecks mentionned it in the previous page, there is an error in the network update scripts, hope this will be fixed very soon :D

Yes, I also encountered,hoping to solve it !

Guest voyteckst

thanks 'voyteckst

but how to unpack image witn windows xp ?(i failed to install unix on my computer?

I don't know if you are joking or? If a file (bootanimation.zip) has a zip extension, what can You use to extract it?

And don't tell me that You failed to install unix (or maybe rather linux) on Your computer - it's probably impossible with ubuntu?

Edited by voyteckst

With setcpu removed from system,seems to be more stable (in terms of sod occurrence)

Probably like the entry of sleep mode in build.prop,power saving mod/app is unnecessary to this cg6b1

Hi voyteckst, can u pls advise if u have setcpu in ur trial?thx

Edited by Job21

Guest voyteckst

With setcpu removed from system,seems to be more stable (in terms of sod occurrence)

Probably like the entry of sleep mode in build.prop,power saving mod/app is unnecessary to this cg6b1

Hi voyteckst, can u pls advise if u have setcpu in ur trial?thx

I have never used it. No SOD's.

Guest jingang

I don't know if you are joking or? If a file (bootanimation.zip) has a zip extension, what can You use to extract it?

And don't tell me that You failed to install unix (or maybe rather linux) on Your computer - it's probably impossible with ubuntu?

no,i am serious。zimage in cm beta1 is zip?zimage with winrar?

i failed to install linux witn vmware player on windows xp,and now i cannot uninstall vmware 。。。i need help,

i mean bootlogo not boot animation。zip

thanks voyteckst

Edited by jingang

Guest lzq55555

dear voyteckst, can you u fix the jj1 network script error, that will be great :)

also i wonder if i can port live wallpaper to my phone??! :P (hope i'm not bothering)

Yes,me too , hoping to solve it, thaks !

not boot animation,are you reading carefully????mad.gif change bootlogo(android on omnia2 loading)mad.gif

rudeness will not invite help but hate

mind your lips, pal

in fact, there had been a resource of bootlogo edit pointed out 50-60 page before

don't ask, just google

Edited by Job21

Guest voyteckst

aren't you guys talking about the same thing ? :huh:

No. He's talking about first logo.

jingang Yo want to modify it without linux and kernel sources? It's hardcoded into linux kernel.

Guest lzq55555

jingang Yo want to modify it without linux and kernel sources? It's hardcoded into linux kernel.

HI voyteckst, can you share Rom transplantation , I tested a few times, did not succeed,thanks!

Guest lzq55555

transplantation?????

Yes transplant,Do it need to recompile? " This is how to make the i6500 android, the android running on i8000 "

Edited by lzq55555

Guest erikcas

Yes transplant,Do it need to recompile?

:huh:

Transplant??????

Maybe you should explain what you mean by transplant?????

Did you use a very alpha translator?????

Guest erikcas

Sorry , That is menas how to make i8000's android from i6500's android !

this was done 28-11-2011. See first post.

I think your request is to fix the script for making the "WM phonepart" method working.

Edited by erikcas

Guest lzq55555

this was done 28-11-2011. See first post.

I think your request is to fix the script for making the "WM phonepart" method working.

Yes, thank you ,This is my second question,have you tested it ? Do your normal ?

Guest jingang

rudeness will not invite help but hate

mind your lips, pal

in fact, there had been a resource of bootlogo edit pointed out 50-60 page before

don't ask, just google

on which page about bootlogo edit ?can anyone share with the link of bootlogo edit page?thanks

Edited by jingang

Guest jingang

thanks ,mr 'voyteckst,

i know nothing about linux,so i just want to install vmware to use unix,but failed....

thanks very much,if i want to change bootlogo, i have to install linux on my computer,i thank windows xp is good for daily use?smile.gif

Edited by jingang