[STOPPED] CyanogenMod Beta2 Omnia 2 (updated: 04.05.2012)

Guest voyteckst

Update available.

New update Yes! Thnx dev's for your outstanding work!

Testing the update now.

I'm really glad you put so much energy in this project. It really gives a second life to my omnia 2.

Thnx again.

Guest voyteckst

Hmm....auto update fails...update files should be deleted after a succesful update? I will manually copy the files in ubuntu.

Do You have My Storage mounted under /storage ? If not it will not work. It's for official installations. Unofficial have to apply manually.

Guest rom_omnia2

With this compass change i'm able to play "Speedx3D" and "Google Maps Street View" with compass mode, alto rotate is also working now. Another great step.

Guest fabio.s

I'm having a strange problem with beta 3 on SD card: I had to reboot by removing the battery.

Since then, beta 3 didn't boot.

Tried to reinstall beta 3, but it didn't work: it decompresses everything on the SD and then reboot in WinMo.

After that, I launched haret.exe. After a while, it arrives at the flashing android logo, but stays there forever: never finishes the boot sequence.

Please help me: I want to try the new update.

Thanks in advance

Fabio

Guest moiassar78

Thanks voytecks for update how it will change performance?

Thanks again for ur work and i wish if the next update if possible contain improvement for

1 camera it so sluggish and slow

2 Bluetooth need more improvement for speed

3 FM radio

4 key mapping to original

we always asking you for ......everything and i know it need work ànd time but i believe that. U r from those ppl who always seeking for perfection

Thanks again for ur time and work

Do You have My Storage mounted under /storage ? If not it will not work. It's for official installations. Unofficial have to apply manually.

I used the official installation, and my storage was mounted at /storage...but not anymore now...map is empty. Guess something must be wrong with my installation. Will do a fresh installation later.

Thnx

Thanks for the update!

By the way, my autorotatio doesn't work properly: when I hold my phone in portrait mode the phone is on landscape and vicecersa. Is there a way to calibrate the rotation?

Guest vakaloka

Latest phone update works great around here, GUI is rather faster and giroscope works like a charm. I also noticed the wifi connection speed, wich is great!

for internal storage installation wehre frb3update.sh and frb3update.tar.gz must be copied ?

ia have all in internal mem

Edited by oronzo

Guest vakaloka

for internal memory installa tion wehre frb3update.sh and frb3update.tar.gz must be cipied ?

ia have all in internal mem

Did you read README.txt? well, just put those files where your haret.exe takes place.

Guest Odysseas07

Hello and thanks

for people how has install the Beta2 to beta3 update We have to change the frb3update.tar.gz to frb2update.tar.gz ????

IF i dont rename the files and I put all the files on my storage i cant install it automatic ....

Edited by Odysseas07

Thanks for the update!

By the way, my autorotatio doesn't work properly: when I hold my phone in portrait mode the phone is on landscape and vicecersa. Is there a way to calibrate the rotation?

Same here... I'm only beeing able to use it with autorotate off... was working all right before update...

And yes, I did everything README.txt told me to do, by the way...

Edited by pessoa

Guest rom_omnia2

Same here... I'm only beeing able to use it with autorotate off... was working all right before update...

And yes, I did everything README.txt told me to do, by the way...

With the old version i had this problem. This new one fixed, auto rotation works perfectly, also compass.

Strange, some people also have problem with camera, other don't. Strange.

Guest comeonbaby

New update Yes! Thnx dev's for your outstanding work!

Testing the update now.

I'm really glad you put so much energy in this project. It really gives a second life to my omnia 2.

Thnx again.

... skip ...

Strange, some people also have problem with camera, other don't. Strange.

count me in about the camera issue, never have it worked even once since first taste of B2

the closest thing I had was with camera advance, after the FC dialog prompted, the interface is showing good at the background

For other aspects, nothing but thumbs up

Edited by Job21

Guest marios32

how can i actually tell that i got updated ? (yes i followed the instructions to the letter and the phone seems to be quite faster but i just want to make sure.)

also i have lost usb connectivity (it only charges and never sees the device as storage) and i am using wifi applications at the moment.

Again thanks for the update, really appreciate it :D

how can i actually tell that i got updated ? (yes i followed the instructions to the letter and the phone seems to be quite faster but i just want to make sure.)

also i have lost usb connectivity (it only charges and never sees the device as storage) and i am using wifi applications at the moment.

Again thanks for the update, really appreciate it :D

checked about the date of files being updated (namely those under /modules)

about USB, PLEASE update your driver in windows, it HELPS

Guest marios32

than

checked about the date of files being updated (namely those under /modules)

about USB, PLEASE update your driver in windows, it HELPS

thanks for the date thingy to check.

care to send me a link or tell me how can i upgrade ? i tried dropping windows drivers and finding new ones again but it didn't work.

Any help is very much appreciated. :)

Cant find any folder named modules btw, check via file manager (where else/how to check ?)

Edited by marios32