Still getting lines on camera, youtube

Guest stealthyboss

Guest stealthyboss

i had this on ALL roms except stock rom, i changed vm heap size loads of times and rebooted yet i still get lines all over the camera and on youtube vids.

ive noticed after some reboots it goes but after another or some more they appear again, also noticed that they disapear after booting into recovery, but they still come back again after another reboot.

ive fully wiped my device on every rom install. im led to believe its something to do with clockworkmod? any help?

Guest dirlan2001

i dont wanna keep bumping this but i realy need an answer

Hi,

Seems nobody has encountered the same problem... Maybe try getting a screenshot so that we can get a view of the problem. If it only happens in your camera (video-mode ?) and in YouTube, gues it's a hardware problem.Officially, the Blade isn't apt to ply YouTube-flash content, due to the 'restricted' CPU and little GPU-engine.

Did you try to flash another camera-software ? If so, it might be possible you burned the hardware...

:D

Dirk

Guest stealthyboss

thanks for replys :)

the lines seems to of disapeared for now but they come back after a few reeboots, its wierd tho cuz my phone was gen1 and i first had the lines when i flashed my first rom flb froyo, then cm7 then upgraded to gen 2 gsf, im not giving up tho, i will find whats wrong

Guest unrandomsam

thanks for replys :)

the lines seems to of disapeared for now but they come back after a few reeboots, its wierd tho cuz my phone was gen1 and i first had the lines when i flashed my first rom flb froyo, then cm7 then upgraded to gen 2 gsf, im not giving up tho, i will find whats wrong

Have you tried disabling stagefright (The only things I have read about that involve this problem all involve stagefright ?)

Is it the 5mp camera you have ? (

Sounds more likely a encoding/decoding problem.

What stock ROM are you using, its quite possible that there's an extra lib from that ROM which does not show up that problem you're experiencing. Also, that lib could be absent from the other ROMs that you have tried which induces and manifests the problem that you're experiencing. :)

P.S: Have seen that on the youtube - green lines appear.... ;)

Edited by t0mm13b

Guest yellowperil

I had this and its a simple fix its to do with the heapsize you go into it and either increase or decrease it, sorry I cant be more specific my phone is still in repair (SIC) 3 weeks now :(

Not impressed with the repair quality and service of ZTE at all.