picture gallery viewer

Guest adwb1949

Guest adwb1949

using the standard image gallery slide show viewer there is a awful pixelated sort of transition between some slides which seems to be a processor rather than a deliberate transition type between slides.

is this just my Vega or is this how they are?

Is there some transition type selector in the software 'cause I cant find one?.

is there a better slide show ap than the original installed one?

I have improved [if you can call it that] my Vega by installing the up date available from this forum so I can access the App marketplace , so if there is a answer there i can get another slide ap.

Edited by adwb1949

Guest trevor432990

There are several Gallery alternatives on the Market but if you upgrade to Vegacomb 3.2 the default gallery app functions quite nicely.

Edited by trevor432990

using the standard image gallery slide show viewer there is a awful pixelated sort of transition between some slides which seems to be a processor rather than a deliberate transition type between slides.

is this just my Vega or is this how they are?

Is there some transition type selector in the software 'cause I cant find one?.

is there a better slide show ap than the original installed one?

I have improved [if you can call it that] my Vega by installing the up date available from this forum so I can access the App marketplace , so if there is a answer there i can get another slide ap.

It sounds like what your talking about is not actually a transition effect but when the vega hasn't pre-cached the image. does it only happen if you skip slides quickly and when you do it slowly it doesn't happen? It seems to guess that you'll go to the next photo next and pre-render it.

hopefully someone will rephrase what I have said using the correct terminology but hopefully I've phrased it well enough to get what I thin across?

Guest adwb1949

It sounds like what your talking about is not actually a transition effect but when the vega hasn't pre-cached the image. does it only happen if you skip slides quickly and when you do it slowly it doesn't happen? It seems to guess that you'll go to the next photo next and pre-render it.

hopefully someone will rephrase what I have said using the correct terminology but hopefully I've phrased it well enough to get what I thin across?

yes you are correct I am trying to chage images to quickly by hand [or finger :rolleyes: ]

Guest adwb1949

There are several Gallery alternatives on the Market but if you upgrade to Vegacomb 3.2 the default gallery app functions quite nicely.

How do I upgrade to Vegacombe 3.2?

Guest trevor432990

How do I upgrade to Vegacombe 3.2?

If you go to this website you will find out how to do this. It is a very good mod but still one or two bugs to be ironed out which you can read about before committing but I haven't really looked back yet ;)