Unable to update/load apps on market

Guest Diveokidoki

Guest Diveokidoki

Good day all,

First a big thanks to all those developers, I set my Vega up this morning with the VCHC 8.1 after trying to remove the Maps & books app. when I open Market it comes up straight away with an update request for the maps app. If I try to load or update an app it gets canceled and reports it as unable to upload the apps.

Your tips to resolve this are appriciated.

Cheers

Jeff

Guest trevor432990

When you updated to Vegacomb did you follow instructions to the letter re Modded stock 2 and clearing all the caches? Check date/time are accurate as well it has been reported this can cause issues with the Market. Failing that check out the Tabletroms forum for more possibilities. ;)

Guest gevans3342

When you updated to Vegacomb did you follow instructions to the letter re Modded stock 2 and clearing all the caches? Check date/time are accurate as well it has been reported this can cause issues with the Market. Failing that check out the Tabletroms forum for more possibilities. ;)

i had awful problems with the market to start with, which were all solved by deleting my google account from the device, then opening market and signing back in.

it's worth a try!