Japanese Jellyfish ROM Upgrade

Guest martinhoward

Guest martinhoward

I recently successfully installed Japanese Jellyfish on my San Francisco Phone. Everything seems fine except I cannot now access the SD card from my PC which I could before the upgrade. I tried all the published drivers without any success. According to the Device Manager in Windows the ZTE composite ADB Interface and Mass Storage are installed correctly. I connected the phone to Win7, Vista and Xp systems without any luck. The SD card is mounted in the phone and is working ok. In Clockworkmod I can mount the SD card, with the phone connected to the PC, and it appears normally, but I cannot save this setting. When I come out of Storage setting it disappears from the PC. I can see the drive (i.e. the phone) on the PC but it indicates there is no SD card present. Any suggestions?

Guest plegdroid

when you plug your phone to the pc, does your phone ask you to mount it as mass storage? you've got to tell it at the phone end to do that, there will be some sort of indication on your phone to mount the sdcard as mass storage when you plug it to your pc . if the problem is deeper than this let us know and we,ll see what we can sort :)