Advent Vega NAND

Guest Moxo6

I don't think PC World are likely to exchange my Vega on account of Vegacomb not working properly, so I need to find something covered by the warranty that doesn't work due to the dodgy NAND. Any suggestions?

I don't think PC World are likely to exchange my Vega on account of Vegacomb not working properly, so I need to find something covered by the warranty that doesn't work due to the dodgy NAND. Any suggestions?

You might want to read this before giving up on Vegacomb. Version 9 is out and it is mch smaller.

Your NAND is not dodgy. It is extremely rare to find any storage device without bad locations which are marked out of use during partitioning/formatting. Systems are designed to use less than 100% of the device size for this reason. The problem is not the NAND, it's the version of VC you have which leaves very little room for error.

I second lesd, v9 may well sort it.