-------

Guest tillaz

Guest LadronZTE

do this http://android.modac...-the-zte-skate/

then......

copy you custom rom to your phones sd card it should be a .zip

boot into clockwork recovery by powering you phone on and when the green android man shows up press and hold the volume down button untill small vibration then release, it should now boot in recovery.

volume buttons = up & down movements.

home button = select/ok

back button = go back

select wipe data/factory reset

press yes

select wipe cache partion

press yes

now select install .zip from sdcard

choose .zip from sdcard

navigate to you custom rom

select it and press yes

wait for it to install.........

select reboot system now. wink.gif

Yeah, i've already tried clockwork and i will give it another try, but it just won't work ... I will post my progress but THX a lot!

EDIT:

Edited by LadronZTE

Guest cyberbit

My monte carlo from optimus Portgal with this rom works 100% and very fast, no problems at all, but with stock firmware there are problems because optimus get back all devices because software problems.

I need a program to use the back led as a lantern but none of them works, can you help me?

My monte carlo from optimus Portgal with this rom works 100% and very fast, no problems at all, but with stock firmware there are problems because optimus get back all devices because software problems.

I need a program to use the back led as a lantern but none of them works, can you help me?

i am looking into this, hopefully will be available in the next release.

Guest putbinoot

Have noticed one thing when i wake phone up the home screen is blank apart from the bottom ten millimeters. This fixes itself as soon as i move left or right, anybody else get this.

Have noticed one thing when i wake phone up the home screen is blank apart from the bottom ten millimeters. This fixes itself as soon as i move left or right, anybody else get this.

I get this quite often, and I'm running Orange stripped stock rom.

I get this quite often, and I'm running Orange stripped stock rom.

i think this is a problem with launcher pro, try this:

menu / preferences / advanced settings / memory usage settings / memory usage preset / and select medium or high

i think this is a problem with launcher pro, try this:

menu / preferences / advanced settings / memory usage settings / memory usage preset / and select medium or high

Thanks tillaz, I'll give that a try and see if it works :)

Guest Sidecar_jon

As a beginner i had girded my loins to give this a go..sadly the links come up as removed due to violation of service....eekk... did i miss the boat or am i better waiting for another rom to come along?

Guest putbinoot

As a beginner i had girded my loins to give this a go..sadly the links come up as removed due to violation of service....eekk... did i miss the boat or am i better waiting for another rom to come along?

The file will get hosted again somewhere.

Guest Christian Edwards

I downloaded it yesterday and it works a treat, only bug I've found is I can't login to Facebook when using the Launcher Pro Friends Widget but that is not an issue really.

Thanks for the hard work.

can someone please tell me why mediafire would have done this ? wot violation ?

will upload v 1.5 now, has a couple of changes from me & tilal

Edited by tillaz

I don't know they are stupid.

Hey when you finished with all of this, do you think you could have time to modify the ROM and kernel for my phone ? I am really struggeling with battery life with the CM7 (other than that it is working really really great !) and it seems this ROM has a better battery life (I mean I do 10h normal use :/ )

I don't know they are stupid.

Hey when you finished with all of this, do you think you could have time to modify the ROM and kernel for my phone ? I am really struggeling with battery life with the CM7 (other than that it is working really really great !) and it seems this ROM has a better battery life (I mean I do 10h normal use :/ )

you would be best asking tilal6991 as he fixed CM7 for you, i'm not sure if it can be done on this rom.. he might have a better idea if it can or not.

Guest garym123

can i just install this 1.5v over the other bluemonte v1 without doing all the wipes?cause ill loose all apps and settings again if i do wont i?

Edited by garym123